By AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning announces a new Quad Tip option for the AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust System.
The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust System is hand-crafted from T304 Stainless Steel, guarantees no Check Engine Light and alters no emissions equipment. The system features adjustable 4” slash-cut tips available in Diamond Black and Chrome Silver finish, and Dual or Quad Tip configurations.
“The A7 Touring Edition Exhaust has been a very popular product, but after the release of Audi’s S7 we saw how much the A7 could benefit from a more aggressive set up,” said Jesse Kramer, Vice President of Marketing at AWE Tuning, “So we made it.”
AWE Tuning Audi A7 Touring Edition Exhaust highlights:
- +12hp max, 11tq max at the crank on stock software
- Crafted from mandrel bent 2.5″ T304 Stainless Steel
- Full system replaces factory downpipes and exhaust
- Available in Dual and Quad Tip configurations
- Developed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Frequency tuned Helmholtz resonators to eliminate unwanted low RPM frequencies
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black 4 inch adjustable slash cut tips
- No CEL or modifications to emission control systems
- Lifetime warranty
“The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust System’s new Quad Tip option gives this car an aggressive look, while maintaining the signature exotic tone and part throttle civility that you expect from AWE Tuning exhaust systems.”