Introducing the 2015 RS 5 Coupe Sport edition from Audi exclusive
- RS 5 Coupe Sport edition features 20’’ 5-V-spoke design wheels, red brake calipers and a Black and Crimson Red Fine Nappa leather interior
- Available in Daytona Gray and Nardo Gray as well as exclusive exterior colors
- Only 75 vehicles to be produced for the U.S. as part of Audi exclusive customization program
Herndon, VA – The 2015 RS 5 Coupe Sport edition features distinctive and sporty design elements on the interior and exterior. The vehicle’s already compelling RS-specific performance design is accentuated with 20’’ 5-V-spoke design wheels and red brake calipers, and is available in Daytona Gray pearl effect, Nardo gray and multiple Audi exclusive paint colors (optional) that are complemented by Crimson Red Fine Nappa leather interior accents.
Other features include:
- RS embossed sport seats, offered in Black and Crimson Red with Crimson Red contrast stitching featured on the armrests
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and black shifter boot with Crimson Red contrast stitching
- Crimson Red Fine Nappa leather door inserts and body-color inlays
The Audi RS 5 features a high-revving 4.2-liter V8 and a seven-speed S tronic transmission with launch control program. The 4.2 liter, naturally aspirated FSI engine delivers 450 horsepower and 317 lb-ft of torque to propel the RS 5 from 0 to 60 in just 4.5 seconds and an electronically-governed top speed of 174 mph.
The 7-speed S tronic® transmission helps ensure rapid and sure shifts while the quattro permanent all-wheel drive system provides exceptional grip and features a crown-gear center differential to send power to the front and rear axle. The crown-gear center differential operates in conjunction with electronic torque vectoring as a perfect complement to the quattro drivetrain. The sport-tuned suspension renders the body 0.8 inches lower than that of the Audi A5.
The RS 5 Coupe Sport edition is developed by the Audi performance division, quattro GmbH. A total of 75 units will be produced with a starting MSRP of $87,575. Optional exclusive paint colors are available to suit customer tastes.