March 3, 2009
Compiled by: AudiWorld Staff
Join Audi at the 57th Annual 12 hours of Sebring Audi Motorsport Experience, March 20-21, 2009 Sponsored by the Audi Club Florida Chapter and the Florida Audi Dealers.
Audi Sport begins their 2009 racing campaign at Sebring International Raceway, the ultimate pretest for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This year, Audi Sport has redefined Truth in Engineering, introducing the latest ultra-clean diesel-powered racecar, the Audi R15 TDI. The newest racecar in a family of champions, the Audi R15 TDI embodies the spirit, technology, and power behind Audi.
An Audi Motorsport Experience Credential includes:
- Access to the Audi Car Corral hospitality tent located outside turn 17
- Audi Car Corral reserved parking
- Food and beverages (Friday/Saturday)
- Opportunity to meet the Audi R15 TDI Professional Drivers
- Interview with an Audi R15 TDI Technician
- Audi collection giveaways
- Closed-Circuit TV
- Audi Car Corral parade lap on Friday evening limited to the first 45 vehicles
Click on the link below for more information and to purchase tickets.
- External Link: www.audiexp.com
- Related Content: Two New Audi R15 TDI at Sebring Opener