Hey all Audi fans and mostly C4 fans Ive come to a crossroads with my favorite avant. After the initial break in procedure and new oil change this was my daily driver for a full year, then I bought a B5.....S4. I know I know I cant believe it either but needless to say the ole 12V started to sit and has sat for about 6 months, and with things that sit has developed a couple issues. I will be selling this for $1700.00 That's as low as I can go without keeping it in hopes of a URS6 engine, tranny swap. Im into the car and new engine more than 4000.00 but I have too many projects so I would rather see this go to someone who will care for it well. If you don't already know the work that has gone into the engine read this entire thread and consider yourself well informed.
1. Super clean Avant absolutely no rust never been hit or even bumped
2. interior is 9 out of ten leather is in great shape
3. Recently installed new stereo with Bluetooth and handsfree calling among many other cool things, audio streaming, Pandora, etc.
4. Runs and drives fine
5. fresh tint job all around last year.
6.wheels and tires are in great shape
7. and many many more
8. Oh and I forgot to mention mance ethridge upgraded throttle body.
1. It has developed a coolant leak coming from the back of the engine.
2. It has a vacuum leak that results in a very slight idle rpm variation but it turns the engine light on, then the idle picks up to compensate. (rpms increase) I have pulled the code and all it says is intake leak detected
3. I believe the passenger side valve cover is leaking oil ever so slightly so youll get a drip onto the exhaust occasionally.
I am located in Dallas Texas
Feel free to PM me with any questions at all I will give out my cell number through PM only.
This breaks my heart to see this go but Im trying to simplify my projects and spend more time with wife and Kids and I cant bare to see this amazing car just sit without being totally enjoyed for what she is.
Will gladly post up recent pics later today. Stay tuned
Thanks Caleb Halligan