Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A4 > A4 allroad (B8 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

A4 allroad (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 allroad, produced from 2012-present

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 AM   #1
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 276511

Default New Guy From New Mexico

Hey everyone! My name is Daniel. I just picked up a 2014 Allroad. Traded on my 04 Allroad for it. I also own a 2011 C63 AMG with 3.0l Blower. Going to do minor mods to Allroad. Looking for a good tune. If anyone has any tuning suggestions that would be great. Nice meeting everyone.
Lury_allroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 238440

Um...... pictures?
TREGinginCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:31 AM   #3
Audiworld Platinum Sponsor
Account #: 211757

Congratulations! Let's see!

Please click the icon above to order online, or call 1-877-601-3061 to phone an order in. Thank you, Jeff.
Jeff-AudiUSAParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 283379

Default Another Newcomer from New Mexico

Yep. Another New Mexico newcomer here. My user name is a CB handle from the '70s, which tells you I'm an old guy. I just ordered a 2015 allroad; expecting September delivery. This will be our 9th Audi/VW product since 1981. My cousin will get our current 2007 A4 3.2Q. Our other cars are Porsches, a 1982 944 and a 2007 Cayman S. Once I figure out how to get past the "Lil Tiger does not have a garage" message, I'll post a couple of pix.

I'm intending to build an "allroad S" out of this car. Nothing terribly radical, just an S4-equivalent suspension and brakes, and enough engine tuning to get around 265 HP, or about the same as a TT "S" model. This needs to be a reliable daily driver on pavement (OK, maybe a little smooth gravel once in a while), so I'm passing by the enticing stories of Stage 3+ ARP/MTM systems and their 425+ HP claims. I hope to find some advice here on what products and vendors have well thought-out products and systems.
Lil Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement