A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?

Old 02-23-2017, 12:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by SlineSol
I had the opportunity to see the Allroad in person today and all i can say is WOW. Pictures do not do this vehicle justice. It most certainly looks better in person as apposed to the pictures on the Audi builder.

My only issue now is weather to buy an Allroad or the A5 Sportback, such a hard decision to make!
Might be based on the size and shape of what you need to transport.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis
Might be based on the size and shape of what you need to transport.
Agree as well as where will you be driving. I think they are 2 stunning looking cars, both excellent in their own way, but fairly dissimilar in drive.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:34 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bob m
Agree as well as where will you be driving. I think they are 2 stunning looking cars, both excellent in their own way, but fairly dissimilar in drive.
Tough decisions all around. I cant seem to find an allroad around with full paint and I would really like to compare the two. My theory is to it will look more classy with full paint.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:40 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

My theory is to it will look more classy with full paint.
I would agree when configured with lighter colors. With the dark grays, Gotland Green, maybe even that gorgeous red; it doesn't look out of place.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis
I would agree when configured with lighter colors. With the dark grays, Gotland Green, maybe even that gorgeous red; it doesn't look out of place.
Looking at a Mythos Black CPO at my local dealer. It doesn't look bad with the plastic cladding but it's hard to compare as I have yet to see a full paint version of the allroad.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking at a Mythos Black CPO at my local dealer. It doesn't look bad with the plastic cladding but it's hard to compare as I have yet to see a full paint version of the allroad.
I agree Dan. I considered the full paint, but didn't want the colors offered with that option. I am very happy with my Gotland Green and the cladding goes well with the darker color.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I have full paint, just a matter of getting around to taking pics of it. It almost makes the AR look like an avant.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's mine - Manhattan grey with full paint option. Like previous comments on the Gotland Green, colour looks different in different light, and seems to very from black through grey to dark blue.
Bought "off the shelf" to beat the changing UK tax regulations in April - given complete freedom of choice, I would have gone for a lighter colour with the contrasting cladding.
I rather like both the Matador Red and the Gotland Green, and it's probably a good idea that I didn't have to make the choice, as I'm not sure I could even have managed to decide between them!
Ian

Old 02-27-2017, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by halfmanhalftenor
Here's mine - Manhattan grey with full paint option. Like previous comments on the Gotland Green, colour looks different in different light, and seems to very from black through grey to dark blue.
Bought "off the shelf" to beat the changing UK tax regulations in April - given complete freedom of choice, I would have gone for a lighter colour with the contrasting cladding.
I rather like both the Matador Red and the Gotland Green, and it's probably a good idea that I didn't have to make the choice, as I'm not sure I could even have managed to decide between them!
Ian

Wow that full paint manhattan grey looks gorgeous with the sports package and 19" wheels. Would you really have gone for a lighter color with the plastic cladding? If so which color?

Your vehicle is gorgeous! Congratulations!
Old 02-27-2017, 06:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by halfmanhalftenor
Ian

Good looking car. If there is one item I am luke warm over, it would be the wheels my car came with. I like your 19s much better. I don't understand why they aren't an option here in the States.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?