A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Well, I got it.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 05:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Well, I got it.

Just a thread to mention that I picked up my Gotland Green Allroad today. It really is a unique color and it's not shined up as I asked them not to wash it. I think it will really pop when its detailed, yet, looks just fine wet from light snow.
I will go into more detail - initial 80 mile drive back from the dealership when I have a bit more time. I took a couple of interior pics that did not do the nougat and walnut justice, but the Audi Configurator has very high quality pics. Here's a couple of quick ones - just to prove I really snagged one. Very initial quick summary - I like it - a lot.
Sorry for cockeyed pics - got to try and fix that too!
Attached Thumbnails Well, I got it.-allroad-1-1-.jpg   Well, I got it.-allroad2.jpg  
Old 01-31-2017, 05:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations. The color is very intriguing to me.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by TREGinginCO
Congratulations. The color is very intriguing to me.
Thank you. Actually I got that color to match my coat.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Welcome to the Tri-State Gotland Green Allroad Club!
Old 01-31-2017, 05:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Gotland
Welcome to the Tri-State Gotland Green Allroad Club!
Thanks, just we two so far? I like being in an exclusive club.....
Old 01-31-2017, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Just a quick note to mention that I bought my Allroad at Cherry Hill Audi, Cherry Hill NJ, from Audiworld's Resident dealer - SYMAWD - he did the scouting around and answered a zillion questions and his dad, Joel. Highly professional and helpful - isn't that we expect anyhow? Both a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. And even the Sales Manager, did not give me the cold shoulder when I declined all the extras thrown at you at signing. And I have to say -she's quite easy on the eyes.
All told a more than pleasant experience.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Congrats! Can't wait to join the Tri-State Gotland Green Club hopefully in May. Enjoy your new ride!
Old 02-01-2017, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 376 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by bob m
Just a quick note to mention that I bought my Allroad at Cherry Hill Audi, Cherry Hill NJ, from Audiworld's Resident dealer - SYMAWD - he did the scouting around and answered a zillion questions and his dad, Joel. Highly professional and helpful - isn't that we expect anyhow? Both a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. And even the Sales Manager, did not give me the cold shoulder when I declined all the extras thrown at you at signing. And I have to say -she's quite easy on the eyes.
All told a more than pleasant experience.
They're my local Audi dealer. I hope to be looking at vehicles with SYMAWD and his Dad early next year...

Great to hear you had a good experience.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bob m
Just a thread to mention that I picked up my Gotland Green Allroad today. It really is a unique color and it's not shined up as I asked them not to wash it. I think it will really pop when its detailed, yet, looks just fine wet from light snow.
I will go into more detail - initial 80 mile drive back from the dealership when I have a bit more time. I took a couple of interior pics that did not do the nougat and walnut justice, but the Audi Configurator has very high quality pics. Here's a couple of quick ones - just to prove I really snagged one. Very initial quick summary - I like it - a lot.
Sorry for cockeyed pics - got to try and fix that too!
Why did you request that the dealer not wash the car? I've read that before and always wondered what the rationale is.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by blorzoga
Why did you request that the dealer not wash the car? I've read that before and always wondered what the rationale is.
The answer is simple, car washing provided by dealers - either in shop or sourced out will almost always leave fine swirls on the clearcoat. So while the car will be clean - most surface dirt removed, it's those swirls and holograms that worsen.

Quick Reply: Well, I got it.