A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Well, I got it.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 02:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Bob, congratulations! It would be nice if you could do some fotos in natural sunlight with a camera (not a phone).
Old 02-01-2017, 04:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by uberwgn
Bob, congratulations! It would be nice if you could do some fotos in natural sunlight with a camera (not a phone).
Wish I had a camera! And yesterday it was snowing and today it's cloudy and I did not get a chance to wash it up, so it's hard to say. It is more chameleon like than a metallic black which, when clean really pops big time; this cvolor changes with the light. But I can say it's not a bright metallic green version of a metallic candy apple color. It is a more subtle green with less metallic flakes - softer more subtle than my pictures indicate.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Big congratulations! Beautiful vehicle. I knew it could go off-roading but didn't realized it could go sideways as well, LOL.

Anyway, great color combo. You will love the Nougat interior.

I hope this is more to your liking in terms of entry/exit. You will definitely have more cargo room!

Last edited by dseag2; 02-01-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by dseag2
Big congratulations! Beautiful vehicle. I knew it could go off-roading but didn't realized it could go sideways as well, LOL.

Anyway, great color combo. You will love the Nougat interior.
Yeah, have to figure how to fix those sideways pics. And yes, I had that interior on my 17 A4 and also a similar one (chestnut) on my 14 Q5. I really do like it - along with the walnut interior. Very rich looking.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bob m
Just a thread to mention that I picked up my Gotland Green Allroad today. It really is a unique color and it's not shined up as I asked them not to wash it. I think it will really pop when its detailed, yet, looks just fine wet from light snow.
I will go into more detail - initial 80 mile drive back from the dealership when I have a bit more time. I took a couple of interior pics that did not do the nougat and walnut justice, but the Audi Configurator has very high quality pics. Here's a couple of quick ones - just to prove I really snagged one. Very initial quick summary - I like it - a lot.
Sorry for cockeyed pics - got to try and fix that too!
Looks great, and welcome to the club! Can't wait to read that driving comparison with the sedan you were talking about
Old 02-02-2017, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by uberwgn
Bob's photos are pretty close. It is a very subtle green and changes saturation with different lighting. This photo shows just a little more blue than I like on my calibrated monitor so I am still working on it to try to duplicate what I see in sunlight.
Attached Thumbnails Well, I got it.-dsc_0355b_1920x1080.jpg  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

congrats Bob. The green looks great. If you see a manhattan gray with a roof box, that's me. Usually on the PA or NJ turnpikes. So far I've only seen one other B9 on the road, a glacial white up in north NJ.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Wow. Congratulations!! I love the allroad. Looks fantastic. How I wish they'd launch an S4 allroad!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 03:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well add another one to the Tri state club. I got my Gotland Green Jan 9th. Exact same interior color combination Nougat with Walnut. We saw a Gotland green sedan under showroom lights and it looked odd. However it looks really nice in natural lighting. I have not seen any other B9 Allroads yet. Audi sold 222 in January a little more than 10% of A4 sales
Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by breadbooze
congrats Bob. The green looks great. If you see a manhattan gray with a roof box, that's me. Usually on the PA or NJ turnpikes. So far I've only seen one other B9 on the road, a glacial white up in north NJ.
Thanks, does that roof box make excessive road noise?

Quick Reply: Well, I got it.