A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Ahh, I'm back at Audiworld after a good four days away, helping my GF move...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2000, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ahh, I'm back at Audiworld after a good four days away, helping my GF move...

Man, I was undergoing some withdrawal symptoms for real! So basically, I was in DC like all last week, and I had some occasional internet access, but then all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I had the pleasure of moving all of my GF's stuff into a U-Haul, then driving the UHaul for 10 hours upto Boston (It would have been 8 hours, had the U-haul been able to break the 80 mph mark). Plus to make things even more awesome, everytime we stopped for gas, the car had to be jumpstarted back on!!! I'm so pissed at U-Haul for renting us a POS that can't even reliably start!!

Anyway, when I finally got back to Boston, we picked up my A4 where it had been parked, and my GF followed me in it while I drove the UHaul to her new apartment (that was a scary ten minutes! I drove at like 20 mph the whole way!) So after unloading the thing, I got back in my car. Let me tell you. It felt so foreign to me. After driving a Toyota truck with the loosest steering in the world, my A4's steering wheel felt like it was made of lead! Plus the linear braking was making itself VERY apparent, as I kept jerking every time I braked for the first few minutes. All in all, I'm so happy to be back in my A4. Man, the sacrifices we make for our GF's, I tell ya....<p>APR V.3 ECU,GIAC Tip Chip,Remus Sport Exhaust,Audi Eurosport Springs,S4 17" Avus Wheels,SmarTire System,LLTek Hex Grille,LLTek Air Induction Kit, Foliatec Red calipers,Camco Aluminum Sport Pedals,Hood Mounted Laser Canon,Disco Ball,**** Carpets