A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Plug for Blauparts.com- kind of a satisfied customer review. (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plug for Blauparts.com- kind of a satisfied customer review. (long)

I'm not employed by Blaufergnugen, nor have I accepted payment to advertise for them. That being said, read on...

I had possibly the worst-case scenario with regard to trouble receiving tools and parts from Blau... FedEx claimed to have delivered my order, then they claimed they delivered it to the wrong address, then they claimed the order was lost. I got many deep apologies from many people in this matter, but apologies are about as thick as rhetoric... they don't really make the situation right. Pam B. at Blau's Customer Support really came through in every possible capacity as the issues piled up, and she took care of each one as it presented itself. After the oder did not arrive, she had a new set overnighted to me. Both sets arrived within a few hours of each other. FedEx agreed to pay the return shipping, again overnight, on the replacements. They went back a few weeks ago. FedEx then tried to bill both me and Blau for the return shipping. Pam heard of this and asked me to fax it to her and she would take care of it.

I think its fair to say that FedEx tried to make things right... and made a few mistakes in the process. This is a nutshell version of the whole story, so I didn't include the details of this month-long issue.

Through all the situations that transpired, I favor Blaufergnugen from a business standpaoint because they value their customers, and also because they have not failed to pursue a win-win situation when possible (and to create one when not).

The end result is the same regardless- I got the parts and tools I needed not on time (because of FedEx), but within a few days of when I really needed them (Thanks to Blau).

My gut is that Blau's customer support (namely Pam B.) had a direct impact on the entire situation, and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a supplier.

I posted these comment in this thread because the order was for my 2000 A4.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I had a bad experience with Blauparts. They sent me a oil change kit with the wrong filter. The eventually acknowledged that it was the wrong filter and then did nothing to rectify the situation. No new filter sent, no refund, nothing. Sorry but they suck..
Old 06-16-2016, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

You just posted this on a thread that is almost 11 years old.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

..and when someone searches Blauparts review they will find it.. here and a dozen other places..