A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Listen: AUDIO RECORDING of Audi Prestige Imports Service Director

Old 12-19-2014, 04:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Listen: AUDIO RECORDING of Audi Prestige Imports Service Director

I have the audio recording now and want to know how many times this guy lied to me and should I get a lawyer?

FYI Audi CXC (from AoA) emailed me and is trying to resolve my issue.

But after listening to this recording I don't know what to do cause I might hire a lawyer. I have lost thousands of dollars in revenue in past week. Possibly lost a 12 month marketing contract with MIKE TYSON!!!!! So fixing my car won't fix that.

http://2015media.com/2014/grant_john...phone_call.mp3

He said Alternators and Spark Plugs are not tested. Right here on a certified pre owner checklist they show testing for Alternator and Battery.
http://2015media.com/2014/audi_checklist.pdf
Old 12-19-2014, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

In, welcome aboard! You had the service manager's permission to record him, right?

Can you say what state/country you are located in?
Old 12-19-2014, 04:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by uberwgn
In, welcome aboard! You had the service manager's permission to record him, right?

Can you say what state/country you are located in?
I am in Miami, Florida.

No I did not. I recorded him before face to face and they act like angels but over the phone they would treat me like crap, so I decided to record him this time without him knowing. I just want to expose this guy. This was only way I could think of.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

I hope you aren't harming your own "cause".
Old 12-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT filed against Prestige Imports Audi (North Miami, FL)

To Whom It May Concern:

I apologize in advance if this email has reached you in error, but I wanted Audi’s corporate staff to listen to the following phone calls I recorded with 2 different Audi authorized dealers. I would like an explanation on why I have been discriminated against by Prestige Imports authorized Audi dealer in North Miami, Florida.

I also want to file a poor workmanship complaint on Prestige Imports Audi service department. My car was inspected on December 17th 2014, and the alternator, spark plugs, and car battery were not tested. I also want to know how my car could break down while driving on the highway on December 17th just hours after an inspection; due to a failed alternator with no previous warnings, or sensors indicating a problem with alternator and car battery.

Please listen to the explanation by Prestige Imports service manager Grant Johnson. Please also pay attention to the way I am treated by him and the receptionist. http://www.2015media.com/2014/audi_p...mi_dec20th.mp3

I also want to file a discrimination complaint because of the following phone call. Please pay attention to the difference in treatment by the receptionist and service rep at Audi Coral Springs. This is the type of service that I am accustomed to being the former owner of a Mercedes Benz C class. This is the treatment that I expected from ALL authorized Audi dealers. Please also note that this service agent agrees that the alternator is tested during a courtesy inspection and according to Audi's inspection checklist. He also states Audi cars are built to last, and an alternator doesn’t just fail without sufficient warnings.

http://www.2015media.com/2014/audi_coral_springs.mp3
Old 12-21-2014, 10:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

This is a duplicate thread now. And OP is interestingly unconcerned with privacy law. FYI.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD or MOVE IT

I already tried