Help-Car Fire 2007 A4
Ok... So I am driving and I hear like something spark, can start to immediately smell something burning. So I look the little console and there is a wedged penny in the cigarette lighter, you can now start to see smoke and small flames. My wife and girls get out of the car immediately and I drove like 10 seconds to the first home avail and by the time I get there the flames are about the size of the shift ****. First reaction is put water. Well fire is put out.
But my question is, isnt there some safety mechanism that would have caused the fuse to blow out to prevent this?