Oil Change Procedure for 2006 A4 2.0T
I would like to do the oil change on my 2006 A4 2.0T (regular model, nothing fancy) myself and would like the precedures to do so. I searched the threads, but didn't find anything. Dealer does not cover the 10k, so I would like to learn. I do them on my truck, and my 1998 A4 2.8 routinely, but want to know if there is anything I should be careful about or anything tricky on the newer models, or if it's just a regular old oil change. Any steps someone could provide would be helpful. In particular:
1) What is the torque that should be applied when putting the drain plug back in.
2) Is there anything special about the oil filter, or do you simply twist it on like earlier models. If so, how tightly?
3) How many quarts of oil for the 2.0T (I can ask the dealer on this one so no biggie)
4) What weight oil (Again, can ask the dealer on this one)
5) Will most oil drain out if left on jack stands, or should I lower the car to fully drain the oil? For my 98', it seems to get more out on the level!
6) Are any special tools needed?
7) Any other tips or suggestions?
Thank you in advance!!!