A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Where to sell stock speaker system

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to sell stock speaker system

hey everyone, its me with another amateur question for you guys that I probably could've figured out for myself but id like the opinion of my fellow Audi owners/ BMW owners. I just replaced my whole factory sound system which is currently the B&O system in the Prestige edition of the 2009 A4. Tweeters, doors, rear, and the factory sub or subs I think theres two in the doors and one above the rear in the trunk. Now, where would you recommend me start with selling this system or better yet putting a price on it as it doesnt come with the head unit and Im pretty sure its only compatible with other B8 audi owners? Please let me know what you think, Thanks!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Are you serious?....Try ebay or the forum classifieds, welcome to planet earth.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dolamite
Are you serious?....Try ebay or the forum classifieds, welcome to planet earth.

Oh, Thanks. Ive been here for twenty years now, and ive managed to aquire myself a 09 Audi A4. not bad. But I was simply asking for a price opinion as I have no idea because I cant find a set that has sold before. Appreciate the help.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

What you need to do is find the part numbers and used pricing for the nav unit, amp, display, speakers, and receiver etc individually. Problem is you're going to have to use extremely attractive pricing to attract any buyers if they're even out there. This is because every used parts dealer is going to be able to beat you by way of shipping and the fact they procure their parts for pennies on the dollar.

You've managed to acquire a ten grand car. Most twenty-year-olds should be able to do the same, but it's your car is all that matters.

Good Luck
Old 09-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

What you need to do is find the part numbers and used pricing for the nav unit, amp, display, speakers, and receiver etc individually. Problem is you're going to have to use extremely attractive pricing to attract any buyers if they're even out there. This is because every used parts dealer is going to be able to beat you by way of shipping and the fact they procure their parts for pennies on the dollar.

You've managed to acquire a ten grand car. Most twenty-year-olds should be able to do the same, but it's your car is all that matters.

Good Luck

Really? $10,000? I have an A4 2.0t Quattro with APR turboback, stage 2 ECU upgrade, APR Carbonio Intake, Full Audison Speaker System with Bit one, all custom install... now what were you saying about most 20 year olds having? feel free to view..

Instagram
Old 09-17-2014, 08:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Original AUDI A4 S4 RS4 Avant Bang&Olufsen B&O Lautsprecher Speaker Soundsystem | eBay
Old 09-18-2014, 01:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congratulations, you've got a car with a voided warranty and with all your "custom" mods it's now worth 8k. No one needs to see your car, a chip and bolt-ons is what you got kid. There's so much better, sorry.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jesus Dolamite. You're a dick.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congratulations, you've got a car with a voided warranty and with all your "custom" mods it's now worth 8k. No one needs to see your car, a chip and bolt-ons is what you got kid. There's so much better, sorry.
God Id hate to not have insurance right?
Old 09-18-2014, 09:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Someones Jealous lol

Quick Reply: Where to sell stock speaker system