A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

2017 A4 Price

Old 01-09-2017, 08:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by jorgecopa
Total out of pocket was 1990.00 / 36months 12k miles/ 443.00 monthly
Damn. That is what I'd call the deal of the year!!! Exact same specs, I'm paying $609 with 0 down. And I thought I got a good deal!!

Originally Posted by fizad99
i got the premium plus with tech package and cold weather package, free maintenance cuz i told them i got free maintenance with my bmw, 4k down, 430 a month... and i added tire wheel package for 1800, and some coat that goes all over the car, came to 499.
That seems kinda similar to what I'm paying now. I have the same trim/package as you do (along with free maintenance, then something else where I can return the car once lease is done without having to worry about having to pay for fines for excess wear and tear).

Forgot that I got the 3 year Audi Care Maintenance Plan for 10 dollars per month. Think I got a pretty decent deal. Paid a little less than 2k down 443 monthly 36/12k MSRP was a little over 49K

17 A4 Premium Plus Moonlight Blue / Atlas tan interior Tech Pkg/Cold pkg. Added aluminum mirror caps and 19" RS6 wheels
Oh man. Come on. You've gotta be kidding me. Original alu mirrors and rs6 style rims too? You really should teach me on how to negotiate. Dang.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The mirrors caps and 19 " wheels were not included in the lease. Did aftermarket. Go to ebay!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Not the real thing. Looks good though!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

The mirrors caps and 19 " wheels were not included in the lease. Did aftermarket. Go to ebay!
Oh. The same one Kenneth got? For $180 or so? Aftermarket or not, I love alu mirrors. I'm just not confident doing it myself.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes probably the same ones. I had a friend install them he's very careful and amazing at taking things apart and putting them back together. I could have never done them like you said I'm not confident and don't have patience
Old 01-10-2017, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My A4 Prestige w sports package, warm weather, cold weather and 19" wheels was $54,000. Got about 10% off msrp to bring it down to $48,500. Probably could have gotten it down more but I negotiated the price of my trade in too early. They gave me $5,000 for my old 06 IS250 RWD with 170k miles and with some significant body damage, so I wasn't going to poke the beehive much more.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

All of you that got 10% off or more on MSRP, what did it take to come down that much? Is that including incentives/rebates? I keep on hearing the standard 6% off from a couple local dealerships. Kind of losing hope of ever getting an A4!
Old 01-16-2017, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by cbzn
All of you that got 10% off or more on MSRP, what did it take to come down that much? Is that including incentives/rebates? I keep on hearing the standard 6% off from a couple local dealerships. Kind of losing hope of ever getting an A4!
Bargain, cross shop, be ready to walk out, tell them you are looking at other brands too. Basically bargain. But I didn't have to bargain much actually.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 152 Likes on 103 Posts

You can go online and easily research what the dealer pays for a car and what incentives from the manufacturer are currently available. You then know the "break even" point for a dealer to sell you an A4. How much profit you are willing to give them on the sale is then your personally decision and is what you are negotiating. Websites like www.TrueCar.com are very helpful and let you print off and bring pricing documentation with you to the dealership. Buy a car at a fair price (where the dealer makes some profit as well, it's only fair) doesn't have to be some dreaded, horrible, knock-down drag out fight.

I told my dealer this is what I was willing to pay, showed them what market value is for the car and what incentives I qualified for, and was upfront that I was working with another dealership on price but preferred to do business with them since they are closer to me. 20 minutes later I had a singed purchase agreement on my special-order TT. No stress, no back and forth, and I paid exactly what I was prepared to pay.

Keep in mind a loaded A4 is going to sell for a larger % of discount that a base A4 because of the added pricing of the options. 10% on some models is achievable right now, but not on every car and not every person will qualify for every incentive as well.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I'm just having a hard time figuring out what the dealer paid for it. I know invoice is at 6% off, but there has to be more money Audi is throwing the dealership for the car. Essentially, I want roughly $6k off MSRP of $49k, which might be too much to ask for. I might have to wait until the '18 A4 comes out to get that much off the '17, but I'd prefer for it not to come down to that.

This isn't a situation where they can beat me up on price and I'll still sign for the car, either they can agree to my payment I want to be at or I stay with Acura, a little bummed that price isn't working out but I'll have to see what my salesman comes back with in the next few days.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2017 A4 Price