A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Anyone know where I can check Canadian Comm# / Or anyone can help me check it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 07:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone know where I can check Canadian Comm# / Or anyone can help me check it?

Thank you very much in advanced!

KX3435
Old 10-26-2016, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

MyAudi tracker - Welcome

I believe Canada lets you check the status online. USA really needs this. Other than that I think your dealership would be the way to go.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Henry Kang
Thank you very much in advanced!

KX3435
I can't seem to register, does the dealer provide you with the sign in info or we have to sign up at myaudi.ca?
Old 10-26-2016, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't seem to register, does the dealer provide you with the sign in info or we have to sign up at myaudi.ca?
That I don't know. I don't even know if that site works but I would assume it would. I would ask your salesman and tell him you want to track your car and if that site will let you and/or how to sign up for it.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

MyAudi.ca is no longer being used by Audi Canada. When I special ordered my S5 early this year, I asked my salesman to sign me up and activate my account on MyAudi.ca. It worked for a few weeks but the content in it is not being updated. Eventually, my account on this site was closed. I was told that Audi Canada no longer supports it.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by plat27265
MyAudi.ca is no longer being used by Audi Canada. When I special ordered my S5 early this year, I asked my salesman to sign me up and activate my account on MyAudi.ca. It worked for a few weeks but the content in it is not being updated. Eventually, my account on this site was closed. I was told that Audi Canada no longer supports it.
correct ...

MyAudi tracker - Dealer login
Old 10-26-2016, 02:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Z06jerry
I am not sure why Audi Canada stopped using this service. This is a great marketing tool that they can use for new and existing customers. Customers who special order cars are not the run-of-the-mill car buyer. They want something special. MyAudi tracker is a way of Audi corporate to say that they're special clients. It further develops good first impressions or continued loyalty to the Audi brand. It is also a sales tool to sell Audi accessories and after-sales services to the new car owner. At the same time, anxious clients need not call their sales person just to check on the status of their vehicle. My sales person got annoyed with me and kept wondering why I would check on the status of my order every other week. He thinks I don't trust him. That is another story. I digress.

My impression of Audi Canada is that they're making customers feel that they're selling just another car making you feel that an Audi is not so special. I say this because there's been a lack of customer care in the form of the defunct Audi Tracker and non availability of the Euro Delivery Program. They do have a nice showrooms but so do the other top car brands. Their website is severely lacking in detailed info on their vehicles. I had to go to other Audi websites (Germany, UK, South Africa, Australia, Audi Media USA, and the Audi Technology portal) just to learn more about some other details of their product. It is pathetic.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I am not sure why Audi Canada stopped using this service. This is a great marketing tool that they can use for new and existing customers. Customers who special order cars are not the run-of-the-mill car buyer. They want something special. MyAudi tracker is a way of Audi corporate to say that they're special clients. It further develops good first impressions or continued loyalty to the Audi brand. It is also a sales tool to sell Audi accessories and after-sales services to the new car owner. At the same time, anxious clients need not call their sales person just to check on the status of their vehicle. My sales person got annoyed with me and kept wondering why I would check on the status of my order every other week. He thinks I don't trust him. That is another story. I digress.

My impression of Audi Canada is that they're making customers feel that they're selling just another car making you feel that an Audi is not so special. I say this because there's been a lack of customer care in the form of the defunct Audi Tracker and non availability of the Euro Delivery Program. They do have a nice showrooms but so do the other top car brands. Their website is severely lacking in detailed info on their vehicles. I had to go to other Audi websites (Germany, UK, South Africa, Australia, Audi Media USA, and the Audi Technology portal) just to learn more about some other details of their product. It is pathetic.
Agreed, my salesmen is pretty cool, so at times I feel kind of bad kept asking him to check up on it. Much more better and efficient for Audi to run this program so customers can check it themselves. Win win

Last edited by Henry Kang; 10-26-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:28 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

I am not sure why Audi Canada stopped using this service. This is a great marketing tool that they can use for new and existing customers. Customers who special order cars are not the run-of-the-mill car buyer. They want something special.
I'd be very curious to know how many Audis are actually special ordered each year in Canada, though... (and this forum is obviously a bad sample since I feel like most Canadians here special ordered their cars?)
Old 10-26-2016, 07:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by VM
I'd be very curious to know how many Audis are actually special ordered each year in Canada, though... (and this forum is obviously a bad sample since I feel like most Canadians here special ordered their cars?)
Canada's market is approximately 1/10th that of the US. If you know how many US Audi customers who special order their cars, 10% of that number is approximately the number of Canadians who special order their cars. In general, most people (regardless of nationality or culture) who special order vehicles want something unique or special and they're willing to wait for their perfect car. They are passionate car owners. Some are so passionate that they care to share their experiences, knowledge, and opinions in forums such as this and others.

Quick Reply: Anyone know where I can check Canadian Comm# / Or anyone can help me check it?