A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Argus Brown / Nougat Brown

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by jtse106
Hi, loving the exterior and interior color of your vehicle. Would you mind taking some photos of the interior dashboard? It looks like you have the grey oak inlay and I've been unable to see a vehicle with both the brown seats + grey oak inlays at the dealer near me so want some high quality photos to judge whether or not I should order it.

Thanks!
+1. I was going to ask how much do you like the grey oak with the brown seats.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtse106
Hi, loving the exterior and interior color of your vehicle. Would you mind taking some photos of the interior dashboard? It looks like you have the grey oak inlay and I've been unable to see a vehicle with both the brown seats + grey oak inlays at the dealer near me so want some high quality photos to judge whether or not I should order it.

Thanks!
Thanks, sure. Here are a few in different lighting:

Originally Posted by DennisMitchell
+1. I was going to ask how much do you like the grey oak with the brown seats.
I had originally picked the gloss walnut, but changed my mind after seeing the gray oak in person. Like you guys, no one at the dealership had seen it with the brown seats though. I was afraid the walnut was "too much" for me, plus I was worried about scratches and fingerprints on the high gloss. I really like how it turned out and so did the guys at the dealership. I think it fits the whole black/brown theme. I don't think it needed the contrast on the dash, it has enough chrome accents.

Last edited by Nullman; 06-20-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Awesome pictures. I ordered the same thing in white. I could not see the combo in person so i really appreciate the pics with different lighting. I was back and forth about the seats. The open pore wood was a must. I did not want black seats but wanted a darker colour. I am confident that I will like it now.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:25 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Lovely color choices all around.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

I agree, the grey oak does coordinate subtly with the brown leather. Good choice.

I had a similar dilemma with my Q5. Wanted the layered oak inlays with the pistachio leather and cardamom beige dash and carpets. It really turned out nice, and my dealer agreed after seeing it. You have to have an imagination and courage to work outside of black interior.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by KurtEiger
Lovely color choices all around.

+++++. Well done. The colors look beautiful together.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by DennisMitchell
I agree, the grey oak does coordinate subtly with the brown leather. Good choice.

I had a similar dilemma with my Q5. Wanted the layered oak inlays with the pistachio leather and cardamom beige dash and carpets. It really turned out nice, and my dealer agreed after seeing it. You have to have an imagination and courage to work outside of black interior.

Imagination paid off!
Old 10-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hello and congrats for a superb A4. Really love it.

I am just about ready to pull the trigger on a nougat brown interior with Nussbaumwurzel wood inside. Can someone tell me how well does argus brown handle dirt/scufs/washes and your experience with it so far ?

I am left with 2 options in the last 2 days before ordering.... please help

Cuvee Silver (mainly for easy maintenance and looks quite good) or Argus Brown (best looking color in my opinion but afraid of hard maintanace as i previusly owned a black metallic car and hated it)? The interior remains decided for me in Nougat and Nussbaumwurzel.

I am afraid all that brown interior and exterior would be too much coupled with a black cloth roof...

What do you think?

Thank you in advance guys!
Old 10-04-2016, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Nice, unique combo and beautiful car! I also have the Nougat/gray oak and love it. Nice match for the Argus Brown.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Sl81
Awesome pictures. I ordered the same thing in white. I could not see the combo in person so i really appreciate the pics with different lighting. I was back and forth about the seats. The open pore wood was a must. I did not want black seats but wanted a darker colour. I am confident that I will like it now.
My car is Ibis White with Nougat/gray oak and looks terrific. You will love it, inside and out!

Quick Reply: Argus Brown / Nougat Brown