A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Has anyone received any useful info about the sales hold?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dealer has said nothing about a sales hold. How do you know if there is a sales hold on your car? I got an email that said my car was in port and would be delivered soon, no mention of any kind of hold, though it seemed like a stock email.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think some dealers will only tell you what you ask them. Ask your salesperson if the order status page shows any holds.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Mine is a custom order

Originally Posted by jeffj2h
Has anyone recently received a custom ordered A4's?

Or are all custom ordered A4's on sales hold?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Audi sales hold up on Season of Audi A4

does any one have any information about this?
the dealer keeps blowing me off. Initially they called me, sold me a season of audi event a4 to replace my daughters a4 she has now. the lease deal sounded great so i said ok no problem shell be home from school so ill surprise her for xmas.
meanwhile its a month later and no car and no info and i couldve gotten a great lease deal on a left over BMW 328xi that i passed up on that is obviously no longer avail!
i know its not the sales guys fault cause he probably not getting any info, he said hes got 20 cars all held up, but audi shouldnt be treating the dealers or customers like this.
the worst part is that all the great year end lease deals are over and the now the deals are crap. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO AS TO WHEN THESE CARS MAY BE RELEASED???
Old 01-10-2017, 02:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

And BTW the Season of Audi promotion expired on Jan 3rd and participation is based on delivery date, so if you made that deal based on the promotion you're in for a rude surprise.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

does any one have any information about this?
the dealer keeps blowing me off. Initially they called me, sold me a season of audi event a4 to replace my daughters a4 she has now. the lease deal sounded great so i said ok no problem shell be home from school so ill surprise her for xmas.
meanwhile its a month later and no car and no info and i couldve gotten a great lease deal on a left over BMW 328xi that i passed up on that is obviously no longer avail!
i know its not the sales guys fault cause he probably not getting any info, he said hes got 20 cars all held up, but audi shouldnt be treating the dealers or customers like this.
the worst part is that all the great year end lease deals are over and the now the deals are crap. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO AS TO WHEN THESE CARS MAY BE RELEASED???
Old 01-10-2017, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

they actually extended the free 1st month on a4's only this month and program is the same according to dealer. that was my 1st concern, its good to know price is the same but its meaningless if i dont know when im getting the car. does audi not understand all the ramifactions and feelings that come along w treating consumers this way. i feel screwed and left in the dark. if its gonna take a month then tell me.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Jack Did
they actually extended the free 1st month on a4's only this month and program is the same according to dealer.
Can anyone confirm this? I don't see anything on audiusa.com and had assumed it ended on schedule on 1/3.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by sprior
Can anyone confirm this? I don't see anything on audiusa.com and had assumed it ended on schedule on 1/3.
Yes, on the A4 only they will still cover the 1st payment up to $800.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'm really glad this came up on this thread - I doubt my dealer would have volunteered this information.

Quick Reply: Has anyone received any useful info about the sales hold?