A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Placed order for a B9!

Old 05-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Placed order for a B9!

Hey all, just placed an order for a B9! This will be my first Audi and I'm really looking forward to it. I ordered a prestige quattro with cold/warm weather, driver assistance, adaptive suspension, gotland green, nougat brown and the gray oak inlays. ETA is August and I was able to get it with supplier pricing, which seems pretty good right now for an order.

I'm slightly nervous about the colors as there aren't any locally to see in person with that combo but I'm just going to take a chance with since I'd like it to be a bit unique. I still have (limited) time to change it though and am wrestling with the sport vs. adaptive suspension as well.

It won't be arriving until August so unfortunately I'll have to be satisfied with reading about all of the experiences here. If any of you have feedback on Gotland Green, Nougat and sport vs. adaptive, I'd love to hear it.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats on your B9 order. I, too, am also interested in seeing what that Gotland Green looks like. Based on the Audi website, it looks like a darkish Green color. It will definitely be unique because Green is just making a come back in car scene. It seems like that Nougat Brown interior will suit the Gotland Green exterior quite well.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congratulations! The more Gotland Green pics/videos I see, the more I like it. I think Nougat Brown will go great with the green. I picked the same interior color and inlays as you, but Argus Brown exterior. Like you, I'm waiting.

If you haven't seen many pics, Audi Seattle has posted a number of pics and a video of the green A4 they have
View this post on Instagram

Here's a YouTube video post a few days ago (for what appears to be some contest as a bunch of sales people posted similar videos on the same day)

Last edited by Nullman; 05-02-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the insight and video! My safe bet was manhattan gray with a black interior and while it looks nice, it also kind of looks like every interior I have ever had. The green/nougat was a gut call (as much as it can be from pictures anyway).

My wife doesn't like it at all but she has her own car (silver exterior and black interior of course).
Old 05-02-2016, 12:04 PM
jeh
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zillerkaz
I ordered a prestige quattro with cold/warm weather, driver assistance, adaptive suspension, gotland green, nougat brown and the gray oak inlays.
Congratulations. I bought the same car off the lot a few days ago, except black interior. I think the color is great, the color seems to change depending on how sunny it is, goes from like a grey/green color to shiny metallic green in the right light. I am really enjoying the car... Sorry you have to wait a few months.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

How did you get the supplier discount? I thought the program ended a month ago...
Old 05-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Erasmus354
How did you get the supplier discount? I thought the program ended a month ago...
I didn't actually "get" the supplier discount, instead they just said they would honor it. Full disclosure, the internet sales person that I worked with is a friend of a friend.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 244 Likes on 188 Posts

My dealer honored the 6% agreed on at the time I ordered the car (January) even though the Audi Club/Suppliere discount didn't exists when I picked up the car (April). I'm very pleased with the experience and will most likely come back there for my next car...
Old 05-02-2016, 04:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Erasmus354
If someone really wants 6% off a B9 A4, I can probably make it happen if they are in the NJ area.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ok I think I am officially sold on Gotland Green and plan to keep that. Still trying to decide on Nougat primarily because the color even looks different between the Audi website and the marketing material (and even within the marketing material)!

For example, the darker brown on the Audi USA website is what I am going for but I can't say I am a fan of the sort of "orange" hue that appears in the brown in the first brown interior from http://audilibrary.audiusa.com/pdf/e...es.2017.a4.pdf

... but later in that same marketing material the brown is darker again. Has anyone seen nougat in person and would you say it is more aligned with that darker brown image? The first (lighter/orange hue) brown almost looks like the cedar...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Placed order for a B9!