A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Rock Gray Int Pics with Sport or Comfort Seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Gray Int Pics with Sport or Comfort Seats

Hi All ,

I am expecting to take delivery of my new A4 in the coming couple weeks from the factory - went with Moonlight Blue , Rock Gray Interior Upgraded with sport comfort seats and burl walnut. Really dislike black interior as I have this on my A7 currently so wanted something light. Also wanted to go with Gotland green but they would only let me spec it with black , nougat or beige sport seats.

Does anyone have Rock Gray Interior with the upgraded sport seats they could share ?

thanks
Old 06-16-2016, 05:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by slyboogy
Hi All ,

I am expecting to take delivery of my new A4 in the coming couple weeks from the factory - went with Moonlight Blue , Rock Gray Interior Upgraded with sport comfort seats and burl walnut. Really dislike black interior as I have this on my A7 currently so wanted something light. Also wanted to go with Gotland green but they would only let me spec it with black , nougat or beige sport seats.

Does anyone have Rock Gray Interior with the upgraded sport seats they could share ?

thanks
Here's a Manhattan Gray one with Rock Gray/Black sport seats & the natural gray oak trim. My Monsoon with same interior will be picked up Saturday...

New 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus For Sale in Allentown, PA | VIN# WAUENAF47HN016473
Old 06-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by JeffPGH
Here's a Manhattan Gray one with Rock Gray/Black sport seats & the natural gray oak trim. My Monsoon with same interior will be picked up Saturday...

New 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus For Sale in Allentown, PA | VIN# WAUENAF47HN016473
thanks jeff!
Old 06-16-2016, 08:28 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I too dislike the "dark and broody" look of all black so also went with the rock gray/black carpet interior to lighten things up (so to speak). I expect mine to arrive late July to early August.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Saw the rock grey interior from the Allentown Audi dealer. Hopefully the picture in not indicative of the rock grey seat color. I have a monsoon grey exterior with the rock grey seats/black interior and the grey trim on order. The grey seats from the Allentown one does not look like the grey seat color in the Audi brochure.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:04 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Here are some rock gray/black interior. This is what I have ordered along with the Manhattan Gray exterior.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice! It's just lighter than the gray shown in the brochure. I think it will provide a good contrast to the black interior. Like your metal trim...I got the gray, to match the seats...hopefully! Thanks for posting! When is yours coming in? I ordered mine the first week of June, so I have a long wait.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I ordered mine in late April and is expected to arrive at dealer 1st week of August. So a little over 3 months. I ordered a Prestige with the driver assistance package and the rock gray interior. This is hard to come by in dealer inventory so had to place an order.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yea, I got EVERY Option possible...nothing at all in inventory. Most of the cars they are getting seem to be in the $50,000 range, or below range.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question on the two different "Rock Gray" interiors,

using AudiUSA Configuration tool, if you choose the Rock Gray Sport seat option, (Non black carpeting), the carpet still appears Black in the picture?

I can see the center console and bottom half of the dash is gray, as well as the door cards, however the carpet still looks black? Is the carpet black or not?

Quick Reply: Rock Gray Int Pics with Sport or Comfort Seats