Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

2013 A6 (H&R,TI Reps,tint)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 A6 (H&R,TI Reps,tint)

2013 C7 A6 2.0 Quattro Phantom black nougat interior. Bought it about a month ago. Installed H&R sport springs, 20x9 et40 TI reps, Hankook tires 255/35/20, 35% tint, debadged,Vag'd, and painted the calipers black. Spacers on the way going 10mm front and 12mm rear. Great car i love it but its the wifes. Couple of our cars together for fun
Attached Images      
Old 11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

more
Attached Images    
Old 11-09-2012, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Nice looking car there. More details on the wheels, please.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Grapeking
Nice looking car there. More details on the wheels, please.
I got them from discount tire direct. I had a a hard time finding 20's and these looked great. I was concerned about quality and finish but after they arrived i was shocked. Finish is perfect great quality came packaged nicely ive owned alot of wheels these are right up there in quality.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jos4audi
2013 C7 A6 2.0 Quattro Phantom black nougat interior. Bought it about a month ago. Installed H&R sport springs, 20x9 et40 TI reps, Hankook tires 255/35/20, 35% tint, debadged,Vag'd, and painted the calipers black. Spacers on the way going 10mm front and 12mm rear. Great car i love it but its the wifes. Couple of our cars together for fun
Did you upgrade the Sway Bar also?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Coming from somebody who has very picky and elegant taste when modding cars, i must say.... very nice job on what you've done. Clean, Simple, Tasteful and it looks fantastic... Two thumbs up for you Sir
Old 11-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Did you upgrade the Sway Bar also?
No sway bar.

Originally Posted by at1183
Coming from somebody who has very picky and elegant taste when modding cars, i must say.... very nice job on what you've done. Clean, Simple, Tasteful and it looks fantastic... Two thumbs up for you Sir
Thank you very much i really appreciate that.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by at1183
+1 I Agree.

Unlike both of you, I have never modded any of my cars. But am now looking to so it is good to be able to see it come out so well for others.

I am looking at H&R, Stasis, and Eibach. Currently leaning towards the Stasis because they also have a sway bar, but I was thinking about doing Coilovers, which only H&R has so far. Still looking to see what Eibach has.

a Couple of questions, are the spacers you are adding for looks or for function? Who are you getting them from?

Again, great job on both your rides, they both look great. And Also, that is some great photography on your part.

P.S. the S4 was my second choice, nice to see them side by side

Last edited by manishaudi; 11-10-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
+1 I Agree.

Unlike both of you, I have never modded any of my cars. But am now looking to so it is good to be able to see it come out so well for others.

I am looking at H&R, Stasis, and Eibach. Currently leaning towards the Stasis because they also have a sway bar, but I was thinking about doing Coilovers, which only H&R has so far. Still looking to see what Eibach has.

a Couple of questions, are the spacers you are adding for looks or for function? Who are you getting them from?

Again, great job on both your rides, they both look great. And Also, that is some great photography on your part.

P.S. the S4 was my second choice, nice to see them side by side
Ive used alot of H&R products and love them!!! I think if you go H&R you will be happy. I thought about going coilovers with this car ,but i didnt because 2 reasons. First im not tracking the car or lowering it alot. So the springs were perfect its gonna be a baby hauler for my wife due in 2 weeks. Second reason ive had coils on my last 2 Audis and never once adjusted them after installation so i have kinda switched over to just springs. On the S4 i have H&R sways and springs love them car handles incredible.

Im adding spacers mostly for looks i like the wheels to sit flush with fender and im buying from H&R or ECS still undecided. Thanks for the kind words my wife took the pics about ready to pop LOL. Hope that helps a little.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Cant find info on those wheels on discount tire direct? Do you have a link? Just curious on price, info, etc...

Quick Reply: 2013 A6 (H&R,TI Reps,tint)