Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

2013 A6 (H&R,TI Reps,tint)

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jos4audi
Ive used alot of H&R products and love them!!! I think if you go H&R you will be happy. I thought about going coilovers with this car ,but i didnt because 2 reasons. First im not tracking the car or lowering it alot. So the springs were perfect its gonna be a baby hauler for my wife due in 2 weeks. Second reason ive had coils on my last 2 Audis and never once adjusted them after installation so i have kinda switched over to just springs. On the S4 i have H&R sways and springs love them car handles incredible.

Im adding spacers mostly for looks i like the wheels to sit flush with fender and im buying from H&R or ECS still undecided. Thanks for the kind words my wife took the pics about ready to pop LOL. Hope that helps a little.

Thank you for all the helpful info. It is helping me in my suspension upgrade quest.

Also congrats to you and your wife on your upcoming addition! he/she will have an excellent ride to be transported in.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by at1183
Cant find info on those wheels on discount tire direct? Do you have a link? Just curious on price, info, etc...
They are made by voxx model Au5. They are 20x9 et40 27lbs a piece. $720 shipped to my door discounttiredirect.com. It took me a few days to purchsase them because they are pretty cheap (lol usually its the opposite). I kinda live by the saying you get what you pay for. I figured i will try them worst case scenario its only $720, but was i blown away by quality. The finish is awesome the quality and craftsmanship perfect. Even packaged very nicely. Im a very picky and OCD person so take that for what its worth.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Thank you for all the helpful info. It is helping me in my suspension upgrade quest.

Also congrats to you and your wife on your upcoming addition! he/she will have an excellent ride to be transported in.
Thank you. I love your car im sure whatever you decide will be awesome. You already picked a great car and color.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

They are made by voxx model Au5. They are 20x9 et40 27lbs a piece. $720 shipped to my door discounttiredirect.com. It took me a few days to purchsase them because they are pretty cheap (lol usually its the opposite). I kinda live by the saying you get what you pay for. I figured i will try them worst case scenario its only $720, but was i blown away by quality. The finish is awesome the quality and craftsmanship perfect. Even packaged very nicely. Im a very picky and OCD person so take that for what its worth.
Thank you for the info. I found the direct link for it.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=9&vid=022663

Can't go wrong with $720 for sure
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Scotch A6
Thank you for the info. I found the direct link for it.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=9&vid=022663

Can't go wrong with $720 for sure
Sorry man just saw your PM let me know if you have any other questions?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sorry man just saw your PM let me know if you have any other questions?
No worries brother, I am educating myself right now and even if I want to get one I will wait till summer hits as I am in NJ and we already got one snow storm lol
Old 11-12-2012, 07:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

27lbs, and $720?? Looks like you get a STEAL..... I am assuming, they are gravity cast wheels... but thats really light for GC 20" wheels
Old 01-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ive used alot of H&R products and love them!!! I think if you go H&R you will be happy. I thought about going coilovers with this car ,but i didnt because 2 reasons. First im not tracking the car or lowering it alot. So the springs were perfect its gonna be a baby hauler for my wife due in 2 weeks. Second reason ive had coils on my last 2 Audis and never once adjusted them after installation so i have kinda switched over to just springs. On the S4 i have H&R sways and springs love them car handles incredible.

hello i was wondering how does the car feel?im thinking of buying H&R coilover and i was wondering if they feel confortable or rough while driving.u said u had coilovers before.i just want an opinion on it.thanks
Old 01-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mcabrera
hello i was wondering how does the car feel?im thinking of buying H&R coilover and i was wondering if they feel confortable or rough while driving.u said u had coilovers before.i just want an opinion on it.thanks
All i can say is ive never been more impressed with springs!! H&R makes some quality products. I just drove the A6 across country from NC to So Cal (i moved back finally ). 3 days of driving 2400 miles and it was the most comfortable car ever!! My dad flew into NC to share the drive back with me, one day he drove over 1000 miles. He said he has never driven such a comfortable car with such a great ride. We had 2 dogs in the car, a roof rack, its on 20's, and it was LOADED down in the trunk. Usually he is picky hes a big car guy, but kept commenting on how great the ride was. Hope that helps. I have had coil overs on many cars i just don't use them for what they are meant for so its a waste for me. With that being said i may do coils on my S4 for more low but its not a DD.
Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

All i can say is ive never been more impressed with springs!! H&R makes some quality products. I just drove the A6 across country from NC to So Cal (i moved back finally ). 3 days of driving 2400 miles and it was the most comfortable car ever!! My dad flew into NC to share the drive back with me, one day he drove over 1000 miles. He said he has never driven such a comfortable car with such a great ride. We had 2 dogs in the car, a roof rack, its on 20's, and it was LOADED down in the trunk. Usually he is picky hes a big car guy, but kept commenting on how great the ride was. Hope that helps. I have had coil overs on many cars i just don't use them for what they are meant for so its a waste for me. With that being said i may do coils on my S4 for more low but its not a DD.
Damn that looks awesome! That's great news on the H&Rs.

What is that on the hood?

If you are in the LA/OC area, you should come to one of my future meetups. Will be having one in LA in Feb (details to come soon).

Quick Reply: 2013 A6 (H&R,TI Reps,tint)