Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

2015/16 A6 3.0 CPO Prices ???

Old 04-24-2016, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that is very pricey trim.

What about the Prestige trim that separates it from the rest?
Old 04-24-2016, 03:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thehaviet
There's one listed locally with 4k miles. It's the 3.0T with PP and Cold Weather package. Listed for $49k. I am waiting to see if it would drop to around $47k.

Why would they charge $750? What is it for?
Not sure, maybe they're greedy? They had a car/package I wanted with he right miles but wouldn't step up on my trade and then threw that BS at me so I walked. Was just giving you a heads up incase you were dealing with a dealer on the south shore of Long Island near Queens.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueAllroad
Not sure, maybe they're greedy? They had a car/package I wanted with he right miles but wouldn't step up on my trade and then threw that BS at me so I walked. Was just giving you a heads up incase you were dealing with a dealer on the south shore of Long Island near Queens.
The dealer has to pay Audi to CPO a car. If I understand it correctly, CPO is an additional level of insurance coverage that covers the cost of warranty work on CPO cars. It's transparent to the owner, but insurance nonetheless, and the dealer has to pay for it.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Diogenes
The dealer has to pay Audi to CPO a car. If I understand it correctly, CPO is an additional level of insurance coverage that covers the cost of warranty work on CPO cars. It's transparent to the owner, but insurance nonetheless, and the dealer has to pay for it.
correct, and the selling price reflected that expense with that particular car. They actually informed me that they pay something like 1,200 or 1,500 plus the 300 point inspection, etc to certify. That expense was already factored into the price. This was just some BS admin charge that they wanted to tack on for doing the paperwork.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thehaviet
Now that is very pricey trim.

What about the Prestige trim that separates it from the rest?
you're fine. The "prestige" interior is identical to the premium plus.

mike
Old 04-26-2016, 01:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 873 Likes on 714 Posts

Prestige interior gets you upgraded leather quality, ventilated front seats, the comfort seats with 12 way power (as compared to standard seats with 8 way power in PP), 4 zone hvac with digital read out (as compared to 3 zone with the plastic painted settings in PP), power tilt and telescoping adjustable steering column, upgraded stereo with 14 speakers (as compared to 10 speakers in the PP). Everyone time I get in a loaner, the PP interior reminds me of a Chevy.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by KevinGary
Prestige interior gets you upgraded leather quality, ventilated front seats, the comfort seats with 12 way power (as compared to standard seats with 8 way power in PP), 4 zone hvac with digital read out (as compared to 3 zone with the plastic painted settings in PP), power tilt and telescoping adjustable steering column, upgraded stereo with 14 speakers (as compared to 10 speakers in the PP). Everyone time I get in a loaner, the PP interior reminds me of a Chevy.
Hmm, you seem to have listed a bunch of items that would not be noticeable to the human eye to make the car look like a Chevy, lol (spearkers, steering column, number of adjustments in seats, etc). Those items arent accurate for the 3.0t. Here is the order guide...

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a8-...-only-2883521/

The Premium Plus comes with:
18" 5-V-spoke-design wheels with 245/45 all season tires
Exterior mirrors: heated, auto-dimming, power folding, with memory
3-spoke multifunction steering wheel w/ shift paddles
Front seats, heated, 8-way power with driver 4-way power lumbar and driver memory
3-zone automatic climate control
Garage door opener (HomeLink®)
Alarm system with immobilizer
Leather seating surfaces
Audi advanced key
Parking system plus with rearview camera
Audi connect with online services
Power adjust steering column+ Memory
Audi drive select
Power sunroof
Audi MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch and Google Earth navigation
Preparation for mobile phone (Bluetooth®)
Audi side assist w/ pre sense basic & rear
Rain and light sensor
Audi xenon plus lights with LED DRLs & taillights
Space saving spare tire
Auto-dimming interior mirror
Split-folding rear seat back with pass-through (60/40)
Chrome exterior window surrounds and exhaust tips
Start/Stop system with energy recuperation
Driver Information System w/trip computer, color
USB Audi music interface (replaces proprietary iPod cable w/ USB ports)
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Walnut dark brown wood inlays

In addition there is a preferred equipment credit that actually reduces the price of the Premium Package car by $1600 and gives you for free LED headlights and the S-line sport package. It gives you nice LED ambient interior lighting on all the doors and footwells too. Black optics gets you the nice black headliner. That looks nice to the eyes. For $800 you can get the Bose sound system (not that the eyes would notice this but the ears do like it).

The Prestige package is a $3900 option and does not come with comfort seats. The $3900 gets you:
Warm Weather package
BOSE Sound System with Subwoofer (an $800 PP option)
LED Headlights (keep in mind these are free on the premium package now - actually they give you $1600 off with them)
Front seat ventilation & passenger lumbar
LED interior lighting (this is also free with the premium package now or actually $1600 off)
Head up display
Power trunk, open & close

The comfort seats do not come with the Prestige package but they are a standalone option for the prestige. After you spend a four grand on the prestige package you need to spend $3400 for comfort seats.

You'd be at around $73,000 for an A6 with all those features. You could be in an S6 for that money. Thats just me but thats why they have options. Everyone is different and likes their car optioned up differently. What I consider a waste of money and would prefer the 4.0T car for the same money another person may say the 4.0T is way too much performance and would rather have a more expensive A6. Spice of life.

Mike
Old 04-26-2016, 04:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by bhvrdr
Black optics gets you the nice black headliner.
Mike
Maybe on the 2016 but not on my 2015.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by DanfZX14
Maybe on the 2016 but not on my 2015.
Sorry, yes. It is technically a 0$ option (option 6NQ) that can be added to either premium plus or prestige, makes no difference.

Mike
Old 04-26-2016, 08:30 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by bhvrdr
Sorry, yes. It is technically a 0$ option (option 6NQ) that can be added to either premium plus or prestige, makes no difference.

Mike
I wish mine was black! The light grey shows dirt way too easily.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2015/16 A6 3.0 CPO Prices ???