Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Anyone familiar with XENONZ UK RS7 Difusser?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 07:55 AM
Audiworld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone familiar with XENONZ UK RS7 Difusser?

Hello - I'm new here and I'm new here and trying to find out if anyone has purchased and installed the Xenonz A7 difusser?

Here is the link A7 SLINE / S7 - XENONZ UK
Old 01-28-2016, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I have not as I think that is fairly new. Do you have an A7 or A6? I have the Deval difusser for the S and S-line model. I love it and rather easy to install. Fit is perfect, but you might want to invest in an aftermarket exhaust system if you have the A6. I went to a quad tip AWE A7 exhaust myself.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Audiworld Member

Thanks NVths1 ! Love the color of your ride! I have an A7 with the Sline package. I was actually looking into the AWE Exhaust, but was concerned about the drone and the loudness inside the cabin. How do like it and whats your thoughts?

I went ahead and ordered the Xenonz RS7 rear diffuser carbon fiber. It looks identical to the RS7 and the fitment is supposed to be very easy. I will post some picks once I receive the part , its coming from the UK.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks. It's Estoril Blue from the S series of our car. Not super unique but still was done through Audi Exclusive paint.

So AWE. I have had some talks with them as my wife wants the woogity woogity in her q5 and I had questions about a quad tip system for mine. So the system I have is for the a7. I think his name was Mike said that although fitment is the same, the exhaust was tuned and fabricated for the A7 body compensating for the rear hatch room and space. That is how precise I guess this is. He said due to the hatch vs trunk set up, the a6 gets drone where the a7 does not. Now me personally I don't care. The back seat riders get the brunt. My wife wanted to kill me after a road trip to WI.

Put it this way. If you want to toughen up the sound of your car and make is sound a bit more exotic, get it. It is a classy loud and throaty sound, not a fart can on a prelude. However you will see that you will want to use the flappy paddles more because our shift points are geared towards optimization with fuel economy and such and the exhaust sounds odd when amplified through a performance exhaust. Is that a bad thing though to use the paddles? That is if you have them I guess I should preface that comment.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Audiworld Member

Before and after pics with the new XENONZ UK RS7 Carbon Fiber now installed...I think it will look even better once I remove my original chrome tips.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Audiworld Member

Before
Old 02-08-2016, 07:02 AM
Audiworld Member

After
Old 02-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Audiworld Member

After
Old 02-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Audiworld Member

Thanks I have some decisions to make related to the exhaust. Check out the pics of the diffuser from A7 SLINE / S7 - XENONZ UK and let me know what you think. Feedback from all is welcom.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Woa. Looks good. What is the plan with the exhaust? Part of me almost wishes I saw this before my purchase, but personally the quad tip exhaust on my car adds something to the attitude.

Quick Reply: Anyone familiar with XENONZ UK RS7 Difusser?