Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A6 / S6 / RS 6 > A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 278134
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 33
Default KC audio and tint and paint protection places?

I am getting a new S6 in august and was wondering if anyone here is from the Kansas City Metro area that can recommend a place for :
Aftermarket audio, preferably with experience with our types of Audi
Window Tinting
Paint protection (Xpel/clearbra/whatever you want to use or call it)

thanks
kcbonedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 261498
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbonedoc View Post
I am getting a new S6 in august and was wondering if anyone here is from the Kansas City Metro area that can recommend a place for :
Aftermarket audio, preferably with experience with our types of Audi
Window Tinting
Paint protection (Xpel/clearbra/whatever you want to use or call it)

thanks
Midwest Tinting in Overland Park. . I had my A-6 done there, they did a great job!! Very happy with their work and professionalism.

They did Expel ultimate full front, door edges and trunk area. Tinted all windows for $1815 + tax.
__________________
2014 A6 Prestige
IBIS White / Black Interior, Black Headliner and Aluminum Inlays, LED Headlights, 19" Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Rear Airbags
Moodys2014a6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 278134
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodys2014a6 View Post
Midwest Tinting in Overland Park. . I had my A-6 done there, they did a great job!! Very happy with their work and professionalism.

They did Expel ultimate full front, door edges and trunk area. Tinted all windows for $1815 + tax.
Thanks!
Any tips on audio places with experience with the current Audis?
kcbonedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 261498
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbonedoc View Post
Thanks!
Any tips on audio places with experience with the current Audis?
I had Sante Fe Auto Sound hardwire my radar detector, but nothing that complicated. I have been thinking about installing the full blown installed system radar detector and laser jammer, but I just have not pulled the trigger.
__________________
2014 A6 Prestige
IBIS White / Black Interior, Black Headliner and Aluminum Inlays, LED Headlights, 19" Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Rear Airbags
Moodys2014a6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8




Paid Advertisement
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Copyright 2014 AudiWorld.com Audi Enthusiast Community