I have my first service coming up @ 15,000 (I got the car CPO at 7,5000 miles).
I am trying to get the full list of things I want them to look at. Can you guys think of anything else, I feel like I'm missing something.
1: Fix the auto-engine shutoff when I exit car
2: Steering update (I hate to get it, but I hate the things I have been feeling recently)
3: MMI update (will have to give them a line about BT problems) - looking forward to improvement in Bose
I have my first service coming up @ 15,000 (I got the car CPO at 7,5000 miles). I am trying to get the full list of things I want them to look at. Can you guys think of anything else, I feel like I'm missing something. 1: Fix the auto-engine shutoff when I exit car 2: Steering update (I hate to get it, but I hate the things I have been feeling recently) 3: MMI update (will have to give them a line about BT problems) - looking forward to improvement in Bose
Transmission update so there is no jerkiness between 1-2 gear
AUDI A7 2012 PRESTIGE GIAC STAGE 2, AWE EXHAUST DIAMOND BLACK TIPS 349AWHP (362 with AWE and Injen) 324AWFT-LBS (335 with AWE and Injen) @ 91 OCTANE, INJEN INTAKE, MOONLIGHT BLUE/VELVET BEIGE, FULL LEDS, SIDE ASSIST, 20" WHEELS, VAG-COM MODS, EIBACH SPRINGS. The Dyno numbers are for the stage 1
DUCATI DIAVEL 2011 CARBON RED
PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO 2004
HARLEY DAVIDSON NIGHT ROD SPECIAL 2009
MERCEDES BENZ SL55 2003 527BHP, 557FT-LBS NO SPEED LIMITER.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4 2000 MILLENIUM EDITION
BMW 325CI F1 CABRIO 2003
If you tell them you want the MMI update will they do it or do you have to have a problem with it first?
Cmon now - I am sure you "have a problem" this MMI Update solves. look hard here - It is not rocket science to find them
2013 A6 3.0t Premium Plus, Garnet Red / Black / Black Headliner, 19" Sport, Side Assist, Cold Weather package
* X-Pel Ultimate extended hood / fenders (approx 24"), full front bumper, headlights, mirrors and rear bumper trunk loading area
* S6 sport pedals
* DLS OA10D Subwoofer, JL XD 600/6 amp, Audio Control LCQ-1 OEM integration, six channel signal processor and equalizer, fully dynamatted rear deck where the sub is mounted
* 19" Avant Garde Wheels with Pirelli All Season Tires
* For winter - 18" Elbrus I02 wheels with Michelin X-Ice XI3 tires
* Llumar Air Blue 80 Tint
* Washed with IronX Snow Soap or Chemical Guys Clear Citrus via a foaming lance
* Detailed with CQuartz, Reload, PERL, Ultima Tire & Trim Guard
They didn't want to do the steering update? First time I've heard of that problem...
Strange. That one should be a no brainer as Audi has recognized the wandering, notchiness issues experienced by many drivers and has been doing this update automatically w/o informing the customer. It addresses over 160K electric steering cars worldwide and in fact, those that don't want it have to tell the dealer to refrain or it's normally applied. It's sad that Audi's dealer network isn't consistent to Audi's own directives.
- 2013 A6 3.0T Prestige, Quartz Gray/Black, 19" Sport, Driver Assist, LED headlights,Cold Weather and B&O;
Bridgestone RE970AS tires; XPel Ultimate full front, mirrors and rocker panels, Opti-coat Pro - 2002 allroad 2.7t - 13y/50K mi and still like new - 2009 A4 3.2 Prestige w/Nav (sold at 4y/48K mi) - 2001 A6 2.7t (sold at 8y/98K mi)