Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A6 / S6 / RS 6 > A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 221455

Anyone in the mid-Atlantic area getting these types of prices? The few places I've checked are $1500 over invoice.
SpectreRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 228095

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreRX View Post
The few places I've checked are $1500 over invoice.
Check this site. There's a dozen dealers in a 100 miles radius.

http://www.dealerrater.com/directory...ufacturer=Audi
tenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #13
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 235704

Quote:
Anyone in the mid-Atlantic area getting these types of prices? The few places I've checked are $1500 over invoice.
I think if you're financing, $1,000 over invoice is probably a fair offer. The issue I've found is that there just aren't a whole lot of A6's out there in all manner of builds. For example, there are plenty of A6's with prestige, innovation.....and a stupid-*** rims package where I live. But finding one that had the prestige, innovation, and no sport package was damn near impossible. I ended up having to get my dealer to do an exchange with another dealer 2,000 miles away because there were literally only a handful in the entire country that were configured in a way I considered acceptable (and even at that, I had to take a cold weather package I didn't need or want). Kind of kills what negotiating leverage you can muster if the dealer knows you want something that's in short supply and which will sell quickly even if you pass.

Like I said though, luckily I have a connection in VW and got a code to recoup my leverage .
JohnnyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #14
AudiWorld Senior Member
Account #: 220087

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbob View Post
On everyone getting these deals, are you trading in cars? If so, how much are you getting. I got a so-so deal on my C7 but got more for my trade (BMW) then I thought I could get out of them. I always look at net, so if they give me a car for invoice but a bad trad-in value, then I'm not feeling so good.
No, I did not trade in a car.

2012 A6 Prestige [3.0/Phantom Black/Black/Aluminum Trim]
[20-inch Sport Package // LED Headlights // Audi Side Assist // Black Headliner]

My VAG Mods
[Needle Sweep // Video In Motion // Comfort Access Windows // D & S Gear Display // Front Amber Delete // Lap Timer // Adaptive Brake Lights]
Additional tested VAG Mods - [Hidden Menu]

NOTE: If you VAG-COM/VCDS for your car, PM me. I also try to schedule Audi Owners gatherings every so often.
Next Audi Owners Meetup(s): (w/ VAG-COM)
  • - San Jose - May 31st 2014 --> Audiworld Meetup Link
  • - Los Angeles - TBA June 2014
  • - Irvine(OC) - TBA June 2014
No Cost, just a fun gathering of Audi Owners (details to be posted in Audiworld Regional section depending on location).
manishaudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:29 AM   #15
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 234918

Quote:
I managed just a hair under $1k over invoice for my 2013 - now, since 2013 pricing isn't out, that's based on invoice on a 2012... So there's a darn good chance I could come out better. But when I was earlier negotiating on a 2012, that seemed to be about where I was at with dealers in both Annapolis and Frederick, MD.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #16
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 235010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuni View Post
I managed just a hair under $1k over invoice for my 2013 - now, since 2013 pricing isn't out, that's based on invoice on a 2012... So there's a darn good chance I could come out better. But when I was earlier negotiating on a 2012, that seemed to be about where I was at with dealers in both Annapolis and Frederick, MD.
EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AS I CAN REFER YOU TO A PERSON IN VA AND YOU CAN GET $500 APPROX OR BETTER OVER INVOICE ON A NEW 2013.

MY EMAIL IS: KR5FLUTE@YAHOO.COM

GIVE ME THE SPECIFICS OF WHICH MODEL AND TOTL MSRP AND PRICE YOU ARE GETTING IT FOR W WHICH OPTIONS ETC.

SEND ME YOUR CELL PHONE AND DON'T BUY YET.

REGARDS,

STEVE F.
reddog1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #17
AudiWorld Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1113 View Post
EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AS I CAN REFER YOU TO A PERSON IN VA AND YOU CAN GET $500 APPROX OR BETTER OVER INVOICE ON A NEW 2013.

MY EMAIL IS: KR5FLUTE@YAHOO.COM

GIVE ME THE SPECIFICS OF WHICH MODEL AND TOTL MSRP AND PRICE YOU ARE GETTING IT FOR W WHICH OPTIONS ETC.

SEND ME YOUR CELL PHONE AND DON'T BUY YET.

REGARDS,

STEVE F.
Yes, I'm going to give all my info to somebody typing in all caps with a post count of 1.

Thanks, but no thanks. Already have the order in anyway and I'm fairly happy with the deal.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 221455

Quote:

Which dealership did you ultimately use?
SpectreRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #19
AudiWorld Member

Quote:
Which dealership did you ultimately use?
Criswell in Annapolis - and I have to say that the entire experience with them so far has been fantastic. No BS.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #20
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 236688

Quote:
I am sure that you made out better. The Prestige that I want is more than 2k more in the 2013 version compared to the 2012. Cars.com has the 2013 pricing with the 2013 options packages that also includes invoice and MSRP prices.

2010 BMW X5 M
2005 BMW 530i
2011 Mercedes SLK 300
2013 Audi A6 Prestige, Phantom Black, Power rear shade and manual side shades, Innovation Package, Cold Weather Package, Nougat Brown with Black headliner. The only 2 options I did not get were the B&O sound and full LED.
skipper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:20 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement