I saved the following from a earlier thread:
1. You go to an Audi dealer.
2. You talk to a new car salesman.
3. You tell him exactly what you want.
4. If he can not locate one like it, he will tell you that they have to order it from the factory.
5. Based on that, you negotiate the price.
6. Once agreed on the price, he fills out an order form and you sign it.
7. You give him a deposit (and you don't need a SS# to pay cash, they will accept it).
8. He will advise you how long it will take to get the car (likely 3-4 months).
9. When it is in, they call you, you show up with a suitcase full of cash and they hand you the car.
Some reading to do before seeing the dealer: