A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

:: ECS Tuning :: C5 A6/S6 Bentley Service Manual

Old 08-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default :: ECS Tuning :: C5 A6/S6 Bentley Service Manual

Guesswork is expensive. It leads to costly repair errors that compromise vehicle safety. Talented pro-sumer or repair professional, you need accurate vehicle data and specifications.

That's why ECS is happy to provide you with the Robert Bentley repair manuals; A reliable, respected source of repair data for many European vehicles.

Every repair manual is carefully edited and illustrated. A worthwhile investment.

Help Is On The Way!

Click HERE to order or for more information

Fits Audi:
C5 A6 (1998-2004)
C5 S6 (2002-2003)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
Old 08-13-2014, 04:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 74 Posts

I don't know how reliable or respected it is, LOL. It is virtually the only one, however.
When you jack them up about errors, their customer support is nil and the phone beaver just parrots the company line that they just publish the information given to them by Audi.
As for Audi, fageddaboudit. They have zero interest in correcting any of their data.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SloopJohnB@mac.com
I don't know how reliable or respected it is, LOL. It is virtually the only one, however.
When you jack them up about errors, their customer support is nil and the phone beaver just parrots the company line that they just publish the information given to them by Audi.
As for Audi, fageddaboudit. They have zero interest in correcting any of their data.
And your point is??
All manuals are a guide, apply common sense with use and yes the manufacturer (Audi in this case) has zero interest in after market manuals or their accuracy. Bentley is much better than Clymers and Haynes.
Pricing posted is less than others advertized including Amazon and they throw you shipping, seems fair for a guide.
I am in since it does not appear that you can buy a factory manual with service updates like you can with the P car, although the same parent company.
As you see new to the list and a C5, thought I would try this Forum for a while to see if there is any constructive exchange of information and passion of cars.

Regards