A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

C6 coding through a mobile app (now for iOS too!)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 04:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tutts
Any idea when the rear brake change function will be available? I know it was in beta testing awhile back but would love to see it in the app.
I have the beta version and its available in that, but they charge you per use. I believe it is something like 1.99 usd. It is per cycle, so you pay to retract them, and then it is free to re-engage them. Also in the beta is the ability to reset service indicators, but that is 5.99 usd per use. Hopefully once these features are released into the regular app, they will be free? After paying 19.99 for the "pro-package" (the app itself is free, but you have to pay to totally unlock it, for those who are unaware), I would hate to be nickled and dimed.

Other than that, I think it is a pretty good product. I was able to customize the settings in my car quickly and easily, and now whenever my MIL goes on, I can pull the code(s) quickly and easily.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Interesting...I hope that this functionality is released out of beta soon. I have purchased the pro-package and used it and really like it. The one thing that I would like to see is the rear brake change function as I need to change the rear brakes soon and do not have a vag-com. The service indicator reset would also be great.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:11 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Has anyone gotten the Windows Up/Down with FOB to work?
Old 11-09-2015, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by tarheelbandb
Has anyone gotten the Windows Up/Down with FOB to work?
Once you enable the option, you might have to go in the setup of your MMI and change the setting from no to yes.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Mr. Bizzle
Once you enable the option, you might have to go in the setup of your MMI and change the setting from no to yes.

So you have gotten it to work?
Where in the menus?
Old 11-09-2015, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, both the window up/down, and the sunroof close. For some reason, if I recall, the sunroof open won't work for me for some reason, but thats fine. If you hit the "Car" button, above the "setup" button, it is in that menu. On my menu, its towards the bottom. It says "windows". You go into that, and then select "yes" or "on" or something to that effect.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sale of the Carista adapter

If you don't want to worry about picking a wrong OBD adapter then get the Carista adapter with a 33% discount on Amazon. It is guaranteed to work with Carista so you can get those customizations you want!

The adapter is available on all European Amazon websites (UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain) and in the USA and Canada. Hurry up and get it now for $26.99! The offer is valid now through Cyber Monday, November 30th.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:34 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that we have a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal on the Carista OBD2 adapter - get 25% off today through Monday! https://goo.gl/Y0CklK

Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi. I have som questions, hope someone can answer
1. Can the Carista IOS APP be used with another obd2 bluethooth module?
2. Can it fix to set off the seat belt chimer in 2008 Audi A6 4f (in my car the driver seatbelt chime always, something is wrong with the female-contact i think)?
3. Can the Carista-module be send to Norway?
Old 05-11-2018, 01:52 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

As I understand it, the 2010 A6 w/ the 3G MMI has A2DP steaming that Audi simply disables by default. Can this device turn this feature on?

Quick Reply: C6 coding through a mobile app (now for iOS too!)