Jerky After Start once Press on Accelerator
On my 2005 3.2, after I turn the car on and start driving, it can be really jerky (almost like a misfire) for a few seconds. After it's over, it drives like normal until I turn it off. No flashing check-engine light and no are logged misfires to the computer.
Has any one seen this and do you have ideas what might be occurring/can be done to fix this? Thanks!
- '14 Audi S6 Prestige Phantom Black Pearl Effect/Black: Sport Rear Differential, Head-up Display, Night Vision, Driver Asst Pkg, Contour Seating, LED Headlights, Layered Aluminum/Blk Wood, Sunshades, Cold Weather Pkg, Rear Airbags, Side Tint
- '16 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Obsidian Blue Pearl
- '05 Audi A6 C6 3.2Q Stratos Blue Loaded
- '12 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Smoky Topaz
- '04 Acura TSX Milano Red
- '02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Red
- '00 BMW Z3 Roadster 2.5 Blue w/ Black & Blue Seats