A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Newbie with 08 A6 from Bham,UK!

Old 10-15-2014, 08:50 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie with 08 A6 from Bham,UK!

Hi Audi World!

Just thought I'd put up my first post as a proud new owner of an 08 Audi A6 SE Saloon 2.0 TDI!

Had the car for just over few weeks now and absolutely loving the drive on it, simply beautiful and solid. Originally drove a Honda Civic so still getting use to the size of the A6 on these small & very congested UK roads.

My A6 came with full Audi service history, colour MMI display, paddle shifters and a fair level of mileage. Would love to add some DRLs later down the line as well as some decent looking rims.

Can anyone share some pics of their A6s?
Old 10-15-2014, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by F11 Sub
Hi Audi World!

Just thought I'd put up my first post as a proud new owner of an 08 Audi A6 SE Saloon 2.0 TDI!

Had the car for just over few weeks now and absolutely loving the drive on it, simply beautiful and solid. Originally drove a Honda Civic so still getting use to the size of the A6 on these small & very congested UK roads.

My A6 came with full Audi service history, colour MMI display, paddle shifters and a fair level of mileage. Would love to add some DRLs later down the line as well as some decent looking rims.

Can anyone share some pics of their A6s?
Welcome and enjoy. Sounds like a nice setup for a Saloon and the 2.0TDI has some good pick-up (drove one a few years back in around the midlands). As for pics, here's mine:

<b>https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-...-pics-2844343/</b>

Name:  A6side_zpse717ea52.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  114.6 KB
Old 10-15-2014, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice mods you get there bro!

I'm def interested in a grill like yours but here it is illegal not to display the front reg plate :mad.

Couple of early mods I have are:

- Upgrade front lights to xenon bulbs and rear no. plate LEDs
- Smoked out tints on the rear

Search this Thread