Finally came on Tuesday from Cali to NY. I put her on the road yesterday and after less than 2 days of driving this thing I have to say...
OMFG this car is AMAZING!!!!
I've had some cool cars in my day, but this is one is by far the best.
Looks totally bad ***, so comfortable. The seat hugs you.
Drives like a dream. So smooth. I don't know why I've seen people complain about it having a bumpy ride. It's a ultra high performance sports sedan. I think it rides great.
And it's fast as ****. Not so much in regular drive but more than enough power to do what you gotta do.
But in Sport mode it is scary fast and it doesnt feel like it until you look down and you're doing 90 within seconds lol.
Gas mileage is surprisingly better than I thought it would be.
On a 15 mile trip doing about 65, got 19.1 MPG
On the 15 mile trip back doing about 75-80 got 18.6.
However driving around town was more like 15+ which is still more than my 2014 Q7 Prestige. Although the Q gets in the 20s on the highway if you drive it long enough.
Anyone thinking about getting one, do not hesitate. But do your due diligence.
My advice would be to try your best to follow these guidelines:
1. Only buy from an Audi Dealer (they usually get the cherries)
2. Only buy one with one owner (maybe 2)
3. Although Carfax isn't the end all be all, make sure it has service records on the report. The more the better.
4. If the right one makes itself available, don't hesitate bc someone else will ****** it from you. (happened to me twice).
5. If there was 2 owners listed on carfax and the 2nd owner only had it for a year, don't buy it bc chances are they got rid of it bc they kept having problems.
Weather has been crappy. I washed it yesterday and the soap and water froze on the car. So when it warms up and I can give it a good once over, I'll post some pics for sure