A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

2016 US Order Guide

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baloo588
Same here, My dealer says he cannot order 2015. Only 2016 are able to be ordered for delivery in March.
Have you seen the price list for the core platforms and optiions? My dealer will let me order a 2016 model, but only with estimates of cost... Seems a little odd.

Thx
Mike
Old 12-04-2014, 11:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by fresnoboy
Have you seen the price list for the core platforms and optiions? My dealer will let me order a 2016 model, but only with estimates of cost... Seems a little odd.

Thx
Mike
My dealer basically said he'd be doing the same. Estimates were made based on the current 2015 order guide prices
Old 12-04-2014, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gema7
My dealer basically said he'd be doing the same. Estimates were made based on the current 2015 order guide prices
I didn't even get estimates, ordered as % off MSRP. Still waiting for pricing.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by amelen
I didn't even get estimates, ordered as % off MSRP. Still waiting for pricing.
So your SA was still able to cut you a deal despite no official pricing? If so I'll have to keep that in mind when finalizing. Mine didn't mention any deals when we initially spoke but because its a new model and no prices were availiable, wasnt really expecting anything.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

So your SA was still able to cut you a deal despite no official pricing? If so I'll have to keep that in mind when finalizing. Mine didn't mention any deals when we initially spoke but because its a new model and no prices were availiable, wasnt really expecting anything.
Yes, we had to structure it as % off MSRP though since there isn't any pricing yet.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by amelen
Yes, we had to structure it as % off MSRP though since there isn't any pricing yet.
Nice. How much were you able to negotiate if you dont mind sharing
Old 12-04-2014, 02:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice. How much were you able to negotiate if you dont mind sharing
They honored the supplier discount, 6% off MSRP.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Ordered a 2016 A7 Prestige

I put down the deposit to build a 2016 A7 Prestige (Driver Assistance plus/Cold Weather/20" Black Optic) yesterday, and the dealer gave me a early to mid April, 2015 delivery date. Pricing is unknown, but I was told to expect a 1.5 - 3% increase from the 2015 MSRP. I'm hoping that the price will not turn out to be too expensive, and I was told by the dealer that if we cannot come to an agreement on pricing/terms, the build deposit ($1000) is refundable.

I currently have a 2012 MB E350, and there are two features of the car that I love, and am wondering if the A7 has simliar features. First one is the "Hold" function, where at a stop if I apply a little more pressure to the break, the car will hold, and I can take my foot off the break without having to shift the car into N or P. Second is with the navigation system, it will also display the upcoming intersection street/road name on the top of the map, which I find it very useful when driving in unfamiliar neighborhoods.

So a few questions for you all..

*Are the MB features mentioned above available on the A7?
*If you have also ordered a 2016 A7, what options/packages did you go with?
*I've heard bad things about the bass output on the Bose systems, but looks like the Boss system on the 2016 comes with a sub, any word on if the sound quality has improved from 2015 to 2016?
*Is the Driver Assistance plus package worth it? (I noticed that A7 does not have the top view option like the A6, but it does have corner view cameras, so that's kind of cool. Not sure if I really need the active lane assist, or the high beam assistant, etc)
*Since I am getting the 20" black optic package (bi-color, 5 spoke W design, contrasting gray, partly polished wheels), any idea what the wheels will look like? Will the 20" 5 double spoke whees, titanium matte wheels look better?

It will be the first time for me to own an Audi, so any additional comments/suggestions are much appreciated!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by mutiny22183
I put down the deposit to build a 2016 A7 Prestige (Driver Assistance plus/Cold Weather/20" Black Optic) yesterday, and the dealer gave me a early to mid April, 2015 delivery date. Pricing is unknown, but I was told to expect a 1.5 - 3% increase from the 2015 MSRP. I'm hoping that the price will not turn out to be too expensive, and I was told by the dealer that if we cannot come to an agreement on pricing/terms, the build deposit ($1000) is refundable.

I currently have a 2012 MB E350, and there are two features of the car that I love, and am wondering if the A7 has simliar features. First one is the "Hold" function, where at a stop if I apply a little more pressure to the break, the car will hold, and I can take my foot off the break without having to shift the car into N or P. Second is with the navigation system, it will also display the upcoming intersection street/road name on the top of the map, which I find it very useful when driving in unfamiliar neighborhoods.

So a few questions for you all..

*Since I am getting the 20" black optic package (bi-color, 5 spoke W design, *Are the MB features mentioned above available on the A7?
*If you have also ordered a 2016 A7, what options/packages did you go with?
*I've heard bad things about the bass output on the Bose systems, but looks like the Boss system on the 2016 comes with a sub, any word on if the sound quality has improved from 2015 to 2016?
*Is the Driver Assistance plus package worth it? (I noticed that A7 does not have the top view option like the A6, but it does have corner view cameras, so that's kind of cool. Not sure if I really need the active lane assist, or the high beam assistant, etc)
contrasting gray, partly polished wheels), any idea what the wheels will look like? Will the 20" 5 double spoke whees, titanium matte wheels look better?

It will be the first time for me to own an Audi, so any additional comments/suggestions are much appreciated!
*Are the MB features mentioned above available on the A7?

No

Yes
Old 12-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

The annoying thing about 2016 over 2015 is that the S-line decals and sills that were standard in the Prestige trim are now part of the Sport package, which I am not that interested in.

I am also interested in what people think about the 2015 A7 Bose Audio, esp in comparison to the standard audio system, as that's the biggest draw for me to upgrade to Prestige trim instead of Premium Plus. My 2012 A& Bose system audio isn't that bad, but I expected more for the price.

Thanks,
Mike

Quick Reply: 2016 US Order Guide