A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

2016's officially on the lot

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 11:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016's officially on the lot

One of my local SA contacted me on Friday to inform me some 2016's had hit the lot and sent me a picture. Seem to only be dealer orders and not custom orders though. Hoping to go take a look sometime this week.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

This is really good news as I was a little worried that ordered cars would be the first available. Cars on the lot mean that the Loyalty & Conquest eligibility will likely be updated in the next couple days. Long term I won't care a bit about $1500, but short term I'd be pretty annoyed if I took delivery of my order a couple days before the rebates kicked in.

Did your dealer have any S models? I still don't see fuel economy numbers posted.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

That is good news. Where are you located?
Old 03-01-2015, 03:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom Techie
That is good news. Where are you located?
The pic posted is in Houston.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:55 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by melland
The pic posted is in Houston.
Interesting. I just looked at Houston inventory yesterday. They were not listed yet. That dealer is where I bought mine three months ago. Are those the new 20" wheels?
Old 03-01-2015, 07:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
This is really good news as I was a little worried that ordered cars would be the first available. Cars on the lot mean that the Loyalty & Conquest eligibility will likely be updated in the next couple days. Long term I won't care a bit about $1500, but short term I'd be pretty annoyed if I took delivery of my order a couple days before the rebates kicked in.

Did your dealer have any S models? I still don't see fuel economy numbers posted.
Didn't ask about S models so not sure but Im curious to take a look at S models if they do.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I'm not sure which you are wondering about fuel economy, but the A7 is listed on those stock cars if you go to dealer inventory.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by jjsC6
I'm not sure which you are wondering about fuel economy, but the A7 is listed on those stock cars if you go to dealer inventory.
Sorry, I thought it was clear. I was asking if any S6 or S7 models showed up. There are no EPA numbers for those cars yet on fueleconomy.gov which means that they shouldn't have been released from port.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Sorry, I thought it was clear. I was asking if any S6 or S7 models showed up. There are no EPA numbers for those cars yet on fueleconomy.gov which means that they shouldn't have been released from port.
Got it. There were no S models showing up on Houston inventory yet for any of the dealers.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes. They look odd to me. It wouldn't be my choice...

Quick Reply: 2016's officially on the lot