A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Anybody know how 2016 U.S. spec A7 S-Line interior compares to this Euro spec?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody know how 2016 U.S. spec A7 S-Line interior compares to this Euro spec?

I love everything about the interior in the car in the linked video. It doesn't appear that U.S. spec cars have an option for the brushed aluminum trim that's in the car in the video (I've downloaded the latest pricing guide posted here and see no mention of it whatsoever). Can anybody confirm?

More importantly, can anybody confirm whether the seats in a U.S spec A7 S-Line will be those of the car in the video? The pricing guide doesn't mention any interior aspects to the S-Line package - just exterior, suspension, and wheels, so I'm guessing the U.S. S-Line just has stock seats? The only point of comparison I've been able to find is the interior in the C&D preview of the 2016 A7, and it doesn't show enough of the seats to tell. It also appears that that car may have the individual "Cedar Brown design" interior.

Link:

Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The S line does not exist in the US
It is basically a prestige without the luxury features, what you really like (the brushed aluminum) is the basic interior in Audis so I really do not think you can have brushed aluminum in a prestige, but maybe in a premium plus, but obviously you will sacrifice the S line exterior.
I have seen euros S line A7 with alcantara interior which doesn't exist in the US.
Good luck
Old 02-15-2015, 04:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by feralc
It is basically a prestige without the luxury features, what you really like (the brushed aluminum) is the basic interior in Audis so I really do not think you can have brushed aluminum in a prestige, but maybe in a premium plus, but obviously you will sacrifice the S line exterior.
The brushed aluminum was offered as an option on C7 models (including Prestige) in the US through MY '14 and was dropped in 2015. I ordered it on mine and am very happy with the way it looks with the all black interior (seats + headliner).
Old 02-15-2015, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to both of you.

feralc - The U.S. Pricing guide lists an "S-Line Sport Package" - I take from your post that the Euro S-Line package is something different. does the U.S. sport package include any interior elements or just the exterior ones I listed.

audi40 - I agree on the all black interior with the brushed aluminum. I love the interior in the video I posted, which sounds like it's pretty close to yours. Nice get.