A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Anyone know the last date for making a change in a new car on order?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know the last date for making a change in a new car on order?

I have been given a 3/30/15 delivery date for a new Audi I have ordered and am checking to see if I can still make a change in the order? I am asking here first because I just finished a long arduous negotiation with my sales person and he finally agreed to give me the additional Audi Supplier discount I had requested.

Doing some quick research here first to see if this is even possible or if the car has already been built?

p.s. I am on the West Coast
Old 02-22-2015, 03:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default 2016 S7 on Order

Originally Posted by NVJeff
I have been given a 3/30/15 delivery date for a new Audi I have ordered and am checking to see if I can still make a change in the order? I am asking here first because I just finished a long arduous negotiation with my sales person and he finally agreed to give me the additional Audi Supplier discount I had requested.

Doing some quick research here first to see if this is even possible or if the car has already been built?

The dealer told me my S7 build date started 2/11 and due in at the dealership same as yours 3/30/15. So based on what they said, I would think it to late to make changes.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NVJeff

Although I agree it's too late, it certainly never hurts to ask. I know you probably dread calling the sales person if it's been a tough process, but this is also a substantial investment... you deserve to get what you want.

My dealer told me to expect about 12 weeks for placing an order and that I could make changes for the first few weeks if I needed.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

What do you want to change anyway?