A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks really good!I have lowered mine about 30mm in front, and 25mm in the back. I have air suspension, so I have changed the lowering-sensor links with adjustable ones.
Attached Images     
Old 10-08-2012, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Forbes magazine recently rated Norway as the happiest country in the world...

Originally Posted by Audi.A7.Norway
Looks really good!I have lowered mine about 30mm in front, and 25mm in the back. I have air suspension, so I have changed the lowering-sensor links with adjustable ones.
...looking at your driveway, I can see why!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by QuartzA7
Steelblue7 - Did you install spacers on your wheels or just the drop? It looks fantastic and I'm really tempted to lower mine.

Are you having to change your driving style around the city? I know you mentioned you have no problems with speedbumps but have you had to compromise the ease of driving and comfort?

Also, after the drop, do you get that "bouncy" feel or it feels pretty much stock but with the added benefits as you mentioned.

The H&R looks awesome as well, but would need bigger wheels to make it looked less slammed.
I have spacers on my wheels, but that has nothing to do with the Eibach set up. I haven't changed my driving style much, hardly at all, if any. The car rides a little more firm, not harsh, not as bouncy as it used to. I was skeptical going into this, worried about having too stiff of a ride, but after the install all worries went away... I gunned it down some windy back roads. Handles so much better. Do it!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by steelblue7
I have spacers on my wheels, but that has nothing to do with the Eibach set up. I haven't changed my driving style much, hardly at all, if any. The car rides a little more firm, not harsh, not as bouncy as it used to. I was skeptical going into this, worried about having too stiff of a ride, but after the install all worries went away... I gunned it down some windy back roads. Handles so much better. Do it!
I have 10mm spacers on the front and 15mm spacers on the back. How big spacers do you have?
Old 10-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by CHZHD
...looking at your driveway, I can see why!!!
He he.. Jup! But we have to pay a colossal amount of money for it as well.. The new price on my A7 was 227 000 USD....
Old 10-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Steelblue - Yup, I saw your wheels weren't as tucked in and so I thought I ask since I was looking at getting spacers as well to make the stance a little nicer. You definetly have convinced me with the Eibach springs. Thanks for the info!

A7.Norway - Your stance looks great, wished the air suspemsion was offered in Canada. By the way, nice driveway

Originally Posted by steelblue7
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much a shop charges to install the set in the US??? because the set is not expensive around 300 dlls from tirerack, thanks
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and did you need to get an alignment after lowering the car with or without the spacers??

Last edited by feralc; 11-24-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Audi.A7.Norway
He he.. Jup! But we have to pay a colossal amount of money for it as well.. The new price on my A7 was 227 000 USD....

That's pretty much 3 times as much as the US A7's.... Unbelievable! How much would an R8 4.2 cost over there?
Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by aquarian
That's pretty much 3 times as much as the US A7's.... Unbelievable! How much would an R8 4.2 cost over there?
I visited Norway 5 years ago. In Bergen a coffee was $12.00

The earnings must be appropriate to support those prices.

Last edited by fkaufman; 10-09-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!