A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 03:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by feralc
Anyone?????
I'm late, but I got an alignment after putting the Eibachs on A7. I've attached a pic, but mine settled after about a month and it's even lower (and it looks better).

2012 A7 Prestige w/ 20" Sport
Havana Black
Eibach Springs
Red Gloss Calipers with Audi Symbols

Old 12-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tonyjo
I'm late, but I got an alignment after putting the Eibachs on A7. I've attached a pic, but mine settled after about a month and it's even lower (and it looks better).

2012 A7 Prestige w/ 20" Sport
Havana Black
Eibach Springs
Red Gloss Calipers with Audi Symbols

That is a beautiful color only second after moonlight blue
Old 09-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey me again! Nice lowering man! So the Audi dealer installed it all for you? Did you just order form the site or pay Audi & they ordered & did it all?

Also are you on sport tires or all season? I am on the 20" wheels but my 2014 came with sport package but all seasons that i actually like. Would using this lowering method on the all seasons make it rub or anything like that?

Also one more thing..With the lowering from eiback or the exhaust from AWE does that void your audi warranty? Also is the eibach lowering & exhaust a lot better than stasis for both? I want to do a new exhaust & lower but idk what to get or do or how to go about order & instal.

Is there only 1 lowering option from Eibach for A7 or do i need to select a certain one for your look?

Thanks!!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:26 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I had Butler Tire here in Atlanta lower mine for me. The cost for the Eibach springs and lowering were about $650 total. They have to do a lot of work to put the new springs on. The lowering does not affect the warranty (except in regards to the springs you replace!).

I have no rub except when I hit a dip on a corner too hard.

Nothing other than the lowering was done to mine. A set of red calipers with white Audi stickers help too..

Tony

Originally Posted by Hitz101
Hey me again! Nice lowering man! So the Audi dealer installed it all for you? Did you just order form the site or pay Audi & they ordered & did it all?

Also are you on sport tires or all season? I am on the 20" wheels but my 2014 came with sport package but all seasons that i actually like. Would using this lowering method on the all seasons make it rub or anything like that?

Also one more thing..With the lowering from eiback or the exhaust from AWE does that void your audi warranty? Also is the eibach lowering & exhaust a lot better than stasis for both? I want to do a new exhaust & lower but idk what to get or do or how to go about order & instal.

Is there only 1 lowering option from Eibach for A7 or do i need to select a certain one for your look?

Thanks!!
Old 11-26-2013, 11:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

It looks like with the eibach springs the front is higher than the back slightly. And with the hr springs, the car has the perfect rake look...front being lower.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Quick question. I have had my a7 lowered on eibach for maybe almost 2 months now or so & i hear like a rubbing / harsh sound / steering wheel feel when i am turning & i turn the wheel ALL THE WAY like on a really sharp turn.

Have you noticed this? I have the all season tires which are thicker do you as well? Do you know what this could be?
Old 11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Is there any updates on these springs(ride quailty, rubbing, wear), I just picked a A7 w/20" sports package and would like to go a little bit lower. I see alot of people lowering their A7 but not too many people really stating if they had sports suspension previously or not.