A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

How to protect your car floors (A Revolutionary Solution)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to protect your car floors (A Revolutionary Solution)

AutoPreme is a car accessory company based in Los Angeles, California. We are two car enthusiasts (Kun Song and Jonathan Lee) from the University of Southern California on a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details.

In an industry that is filled with sub-par products with no physical appeal, AutoPreme comes in to change the game. The car accessory business is dominated by a select few companies, who all produce similarly styled accessories. AutoPreme is here to give consumers a real choice when shopping for car accessories.

Just take a look at our products. They speak for themselves.

Luxurious. Supreme-Quailty. Affordable.

We created some buzz in AudiWorld over the summer, and finally we are proud to announce the AutoPreme Premium Floor Mats.

We use the latest technology to develop a surface material that ensures the ability to be used everyday, even in critical conditions.

Our floor mats are 360° PremeFit which means we use laser measurements to ensure AutoPreme floor mats fit your specific vehicle perfectly. [Custom made for each car] You also don't need to worry about the floor mats moving around. Best of all, we give your floors full protection by covering the sides of the floor as well.

There are more features including a metal pad, diamond stitching and an anti-sliping base.
www.autopreme.com

*Don't forget the exclusive promotion for $85 off in AudiWorld when you make your purchase: AUDIWORLD85

Old 12-14-2015, 07:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Now that, looks nice damn it
Old 12-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

These look interesting. Do you have any installed pics of an A7?
Old 12-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fantaxp7
These look interesting. Do you have any installed pics of an A7?
We currently do not have any installed pictures for the A7. However we have pictures for other car makes/models. Please email us or send us a message if you would like to see them!
Old 12-15-2015, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

I would love to see what they look like in the A7 before purchasing. I wonder how strong the sides are that conform to the center tunnel and if they stay nice and taught to it. Is there Velcro or something holding them in place?
Old 12-15-2015, 07:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yea I am afraid it would make my interior look to busy. I have the nougat brown interior with flat wood grain and of course the black all over the cabin with the flat silver pieces as well.

Adding something as textured as that with gold stitching and the heel rest...I think it may be a bit much.

That BMW looks fantastic but it looks a bit more understated to begin with vs that of the A7 interior.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by localbrew
I would love to see what they look like in the A7 before purchasing. I wonder how strong the sides are that conform to the center tunnel and if they stay nice and taught to it. Is there Velcro or something holding them in place?
Based on their website, it looks as if the mats adhere to the side tunnel via a clip that you attach to the mat and sticks underneath the plastic of the tunnel, but adding a Velcro attachment wouldn't be a bad idea TBH.

I would love to order these too but am hesitant due to a lack of a pic in an A7 and no shipping to Canada :'(
Old 12-16-2015, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by theprezzz77
Based on their website, it looks as if the mats adhere to the side tunnel via a clip that you attach to the mat and sticks underneath the plastic of the tunnel, but adding a Velcro attachment wouldn't be a bad idea TBH.

I would love to order these too but am hesitant due to a lack of a pic in an A7 and no shipping to Canada :'(
We are offering shipping to Canada for $19.99!
Old 12-18-2015, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Do you ship to Europe?
Old 01-22-2016, 03:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

How do you promote your floor mats on a Audi site with no pics of them installed in a A7 or any other Audi... Smh.

Quick Reply: How to protect your car floors (A Revolutionary Solution)