A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

I need to downsize!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I need to downsize!!!

I live in a condo I have three cars and one motorcycle, I have to rent an extra space for the third car and I walk to work.

It is a real shame to not use my "toys" as often as I want, I have performed two services in a row to my A7 because one year passed and when I checked the mileage between services, 2,500 miles in both, so the last two years I have used my car 5,000 miles.
We are always using the Cayenne, and a friend of mine wants to buy my Cobra, after the cobra is gone I will not have a weekend car, so I will search for another toy, in the meantime I will put the A7 for sale (with the $7k in equipment and aprox 460hp and 420ftlbs for the fraction of the cost) and the Cayenne for sale.

Not everybody is up for tuning, I get that, I thought about removing the equipment and selling the car like a regular A7, the tuning and the pulley for example are transferrable to another 3.0t supercharged model and I if I sell both cars, I am planning to buy a SQ5 for my wife, but before taking that route I wish an Audi aficionado can keep my car as it is for just a fraction of the upgrades cost AND my car still has a warranty (no TD1 code).
(stock parts are included too besides the exhaust, that thing was HUGE and I had nowhere to store it)

The car has never been abused or raced but I like properly tuned cars, these engines are capable of so much more, a stage 1 S4 can match a 450hp RS4.

And what about Stage 2 with the supercharger pulley?

Well, a Mercedes CLS63 AMG with 518hp is a fast car, isn't?

I put my car on ebay once and I got a couple of good "prospective" offers, so I have an idea what a fair price for both parties is.
The asking price is only slightly above what un-enhanced A7s with more miles and in worse condition have gone for, the buyer can pay a fraction of the modifications and get an incredible car.

I will post the car information in the used cars section.

So if you know somebody interested in an immaculate modified A7 with 21.5k miles please send him/her my way.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/veh.../#post24655915

Last edited by feralc; 02-14-2015 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Banned

This is what the car is capable of
4.13 0-60
9.56 0-100
12.47 @114.91 1/4 mile
Attached Images   

Last edited by feralc; 02-14-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you have any luck selling your A7 yet?
Old 02-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by localbrew
Did you have any luck selling your A7 yet?
No, only one member contacted me interested in the equipment if I decide to take it apart, honestly the low traffic here surprised me, I put the car on eBay one week and had more people interested there, and here is where the enthusiasts are seeking information.

Anyways I have no rush, I love my A7 (best car I have ever had) and I don't think there is another like this one for sale.

Last edited by feralc; 02-19-2015 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by feralc
No, only one member contacted me interested in the equipment if I decide to take it apart, honestly the low traffic here surprised me, I put the car on eBay one week and had more people interested there, and here is where the enthusiasts are seeking information.

Anyways I have no rush, I love my A7 (best car I have ever had) and I don't think there is another like this one for sale.
If interested in part out let me know.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by feralc

I am interested in the GAIC. I was going to purchase the package with the pulley kit, but if you might part it out.... [wink, wink]
Old 03-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ETAzero
I am interested in the GAIC. I was going to purchase the package with the pulley kit, but if you might part it out.... [wink, wink]
Well if there is no offers for the car as it is, it might be the way to go
Old 03-10-2015, 04:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ETAzero
Is it possible to part-out a tune? I thought they typically are tied to the VIN for life?
Old 03-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tman007
Is it possible to part-out a tune? I thought they typically are tied to the VIN for life?
Yes the tunes are transferable, GIAC charges 200 to install it in a different car, Stage 1 or Stage 2 is the same, basically it is like a "license" they deactivate and activate in another ECU (or something like that)
Old 03-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm in San Diego hit me up with a PM. I am interested in your A7.

Quick Reply: I need to downsize!!!