A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Summer Start MEGASALE!

Old 06-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Summer Start MEGASALE!

Hey everyone!

This is Jeremy, moderator for audionlineparts.com. We are having a huge sale for the start of summer! Now we all have time to put in some long awaited wrench time on our cars. Whether you're doing a brake job on an R8, oil change on an A4, or replacing a manifold on an S8 , all your parts will be made available for a HUGE 27% OFF! Thats an ADDITIONAL 7% off our already low prices. This sale will only last until July 4th though. Lets get off our butts and do some DIY work so we don't have to worry about our cars breaking down on the way to the beach. If anyone has questions contact me here, on our website, or call me at 888-416-2834!

Thanks everyone and have a great summer!

Attached Thumbnails Summer Start MEGASALE!-1a-sale-logo.jpg  
Old 06-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would seem better to me if you always offered a discount to the people on here instead of a sometimes sale. Just a thought. This forum appears to give you something in return. I might be wrong. Every dealer has the same option but you are posting. And, we certainly get there is a huge markup to discount from.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:48 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Indemand
It would seem better to me if you always offered a discount to the people on here instead of a sometimes sale. Just a thought. This forum appears to give you something in return. I might be wrong. Every dealer has the same option but you are posting. And, we certainly get there is a huge markup to discount from.
I appreciate the feed back. I let everyone know of sales first on here, and i also do group buys exclusively on AW. I will be doing many more specials and discounts for Audi World in the future. This is just the current one. If other dealers offer the same stuff, but no one knows about it, or they are not engaged in the community, why use them when we are a sponsor on the site If you need any help with parts let me know!

Thank you
Old 06-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

If I need something and I want to buy it, it would be nice to know I have a place to go where I will get treated reasonably. I'm not saying if I needed something and you had a sale I wouldn't buy it, but there is a huge difference here. You are saying I'll give you a deal once in a while and get some free advertising. I have no idea who owns the forum. I'm about me, at least these days. I'm the customer and I expect this to be about me, first. I see a loss of balance as posters on this site are the customer of both. I'm not questioning the reason for this sites existence or need to pay bills. Questioning something though.

The question is, does the customer exist for the business or vice versa. What do you think? I know I'm tired of being marketed to and want something in return, like loyalty.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:11 AM
Former Vendor

I personally take care of every customer that comes through either Audi World or audionlineparts.com. I process every order, package every order, box every order. I am the dedicated e-commerce guy for my dealership. The discount im posting on here just mirrors the changes I made on my website. It is not special only for Audi World. I do run specials and additional discounts and provide coupons for Audi World though. We do pay for the advertising you see on the site, but the rest is by the people of the community. When someone does write something about us, or if i ask them to, i compensate them every time. For example, I just did a group buy for the new Q7 door beams. I said that the first 3 people to post pics and write a review (not even specifically about me, just the product) will get a free water bottle. Everyone seemed happy with it. I am here for the community to serve you in any way i can. I am not here to specifically use anyone for free marketing. As for loyalty, I do have frequently returning customers that i do offer things like additional discounts or free shipping to. This all comes in time. I hope this clears up any confusion as to my actions on the forum. If you have any questions feel free to call me or email me here.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm going to have to give you the win here. I rant, you make sense. I did visit your site and you forgot to mention you already offer a discount from MSRP. But, great job responding.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

We have many supporting sponsors at AudiWorld. Their contributions make it possible for the website and forums to exist for our members and in return for their investment, they have the privilege of being able to advertise on the website; anything beyond that in the way of exclusive, special offers is icing on the cake (but not required or expected). While all do advertise and will communicate to one degree or another, not all of them are as engaged directly with the members as Jeremy as a rep of his company. Let's give some credit for that.

(FWIW, I'm in the market for brakes and called him for some info. He went out of his way to ensure we had the right parts. I also checked his prices against other sources and right now at least, they seem to be as good or better than I could find elsewhere on the internet).