A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Where to file a complaint with Audi Corporate?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 04:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complain against audi a4

[QUOTE=amelen;24368019]I've been having more and more issues with my new A4. Does anyone know where I can file a complaint with corporate?
Old 08-10-2015, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

[QUOTE=Rahul Garg;24713902]
Originally Posted by amelen
I've been having more and more issues with my new A4. Does anyone know where I can file a complaint with corporate?
GO to audi website and you can get ahold of the customer service. They have been helpful for me with my 2012 Audi A8L driveshaft vibration and got it replaced at 50k.

Audi Customer Service - Contact Audi | Audi USA

They will be very helpful so be patient with them and explain everything to them and provide documentations if needed. Also you can have you dealership call in the regional representative to take a look at your car personally with you and solve the issue with the dealer.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

As for my 2016 Audi A7 with 6k miles, its been a fantastic car so far. Very reliable and solid. My 2012 Audi A8L has 90k miles and its very reliable with little issues so far. My 2006 Audi A8l did up to 180k miles with minimal issues too! I do routine service, tire balance and replacement, brake pads, wipers, etc. Audi has proven to me how reliable they are compared to my Lexus so I am very happy so far. I am sorry the OP had a car that was not CPO properly by the selling dealership and I would be very frustrated too.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the A7 certified pre-owned from DCH Audi. They claim they sold the car to the previous owner as well. I'd still pick the A7 even after all of these experiences - it's a great car. It's just frustrating to pay $60k for a CPO car with 4k miles and have it fall apart as you drive off the lot. DCH Audi did wind up doing all the repairs for free, but the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. The slip-up with the inspection sticker and registration just added to the problems.
If you bought a CPO'ed vehicle, then the dealership, or any dealership for that matter, should not hesitate to fix the car. And I forget what model year your A7 is, but with only 4k miles I'm assuming it's still under factory warranty. Regardless, as a CPO, you are covered. I would report the dealership to AoA. Sounds like you are so best of luck!
Old 08-17-2015, 03:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Buckwheat2088
If you bought a CPO'ed vehicle, then the dealership, or any dealership for that matter, should not hesitate to fix the car. And I forget what model year your A7 is, but with only 4k miles I'm assuming it's still under factory warranty. Regardless, as a CPO, you are covered. I would report the dealership to AoA. Sounds like you are so best of luck!
Wound up selling the car to get a Porsche Macan, which I just sold for my 2016 S6. So the A7 issues are far behind me, but in the end, AoA was very helpful and gave some money towards the S6 even though it was over a year since I got rid of the A7.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Wound up selling the car to get a Porsche Macan, which I just sold for my 2016 S6. So the A7 issues are far behind me, but in the end, AoA was very helpful and gave some money towards the S6 even though it was over a year since I got rid of the A7.
That's great. AoA tends to be pretty helpful. Money towards a new purchase is awesome.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default filing of complaint

Dear All
I have some complaint to file.
I purchased an A3 a few month back.
Please help
Old 02-06-2017, 07:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Mungla
Dear All
I have some complaint to file.
I purchased an A3 a few month back.
Please help
Easy search... http://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-us Good luck.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jfourman
DoctoZaius: I may be off here; but consider that Amelen's problems are related to a previously owned A7 represented by a dealer that seems to not have lived up their responsibility in certifying a previously owned car. The unknown is how the previous owner treated the car and what the dealer did to evaluate the car prior to reselling it. For the vast majority of A7, new car owners, this car is very solid. I am at 7K miles and continue to support that this is the most trouble free car that I have owned (coming off of a Lexus GS400).
Wow, that's a fairly bold statement coming from a former Lexus owner. Lexus has done a great job with its vehicles quality wise IMO. I associate much of their reliability with the fact they are under Toyota. Fortunately/unfortunately for me, I didn't have my first A7 for more than 4 months (lost to flooding) so I can't really speak on the longevity of the quality of the vehicle. However, after reevaluating other brands and models, I just couldn't get over the A7's beauty so I went with an S7 this time around and am awaiting delivery. Your words are reassuring that I made the right choice.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by gema7
Wow, that's a fairly bold statement coming from a former Lexus owner. Lexus has done a great job with its vehicles quality wise IMO. I associate much of their reliability with the fact they are under Toyota. Fortunately/unfortunately for me, I didn't have my first A7 for more than 4 months (lost to flooding) so I can't really speak on the longevity of the quality of the vehicle. However, after reevaluating other brands and models, I just couldn't get over the A7's beauty so I went with an S7 this time around and am awaiting delivery. Your words are reassuring that I made the right choice.
I am also a previous Lexus owner with the 2013 Lexus GS350 F-sport and I absolutely love my 2016 Audi A7. The Audi is far more solid and has no issues at 25k miles so far except for lousy brake rotors. The reliability of the Audis now are excellent and I will take them over any Lexus now. Our 2012 A8L has 125k miles and is much more reliable than any Lexus we had in the past 20 years.

Quick Reply: Where to file a complaint with Audi Corporate?