A8l 2004. The mmi screen and radio would go on and off randomly. Removed center console and opened up controls and cleaned curcuit board and found stuck button. Cleaned and put back together and everything worked great except car button. Removed again and cleaned that area on curcuit board and reinstalled now I have nothing seams all power is gone. Any thoughts would be appriciated.
If you did it with just air, an electronics solvent or rubbing alcohol that dried, it should be okay, and I would recheck connections and then wherever the fuse is. If you used a water based or non quick dry solvent (409, Windex, whatever) unfortunately you may have fried it with power applied.