A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S8 logo floormat (fußmatten) install

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have checked as well .... and was surprised

http://stores.ebay.de/JW-SPECIALS/Au...4.l1513&_pgn=1

I suspect some kind of problems with authorities because there no left even one set of mats with car model logo and before use to be available for a most Audi models with logo embroidered....
I fully agree that black colour is showing dirt too much and charcoal grey would be much better and closer to original colour or even the same.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

I agree.... copyright infringement or something. Still I am sure if contacted directly he may be able to make something up.
thanks again for his information.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:04 AM
TFT
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Love the S8 logo on the mats.
Now, a bit off topic:
The mats were worn on my 2008 S8. I originally looked for mats with the S8 logo but couldn't find any so I replaced them with mats from Lloyds. The first set of mats were "black" and were supposed to match the interior, well as you can see from your photos the carpeting is more of a graphite.
I contacted Autoanything, the company I purchased them from, and they sent me another set of graphite mats (which match perfectly) at no charge and told me to keep the original set.
I highly recommend AutoAnything, excellent customer service.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks @TFT
I'm surprised that Audi themselves would not offer anything like this. Black looks great but if course any little bit of dirt shows up. I too would have chosen a charcoal grey (or similar) with offsetting piping (black, red etc.).
I'll definitely check out auto anything for front ones. My stock drivers one has a hole and I sure as heck won't be running these mats in the winter.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm resurrecting this one….

I also apologize for highjacking the thread.

When I bought my car the original mats had a hole in them from the previous owner. When I saw this post, I instantly realized, if I planned to replace my mats the S8 logo mats were the way I wanted to go. I contacted the maker directly and worked something out. Please be advised, there is a language barrier, but Google translate works wonders, and shipping time is well over a month.

Now, on to the reason for my post: When the new mats arrived, they did not fit. Can you guys tell me which model year, if any, the mats he sent me will fit?

PS. The manufacture acknowledged using the wrong template and is sending me a new set free of charge.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff
Old 11-13-2014, 02:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats on being able to get in touch with the manufacturer and getting him to make some for you. Stinks that the incorrect ones showed up, but fatastic he is sending another set.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

This is indeed good news. I had reached out to said manufacturer before and he wasn't willing to assist, although I would guess it might have something to do with using EBay as a medium of communication. The mats will look great, once you have the right set! Thanks for the update!
Old 11-17-2014, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

good to see that he is still making them with OEM logos, I can`t see them on eBay anymore. Anyhow it is good news for few of my prehistoric Audis which needs proper mats with adequate logos as well :-)
Old 11-17-2014, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Jeff,
I'm trying to get in touch ( with apparently no luck) with the seller (no language barrier since I've lived there) for a set of S8 mats, could you please help.
Thanks,
Dan
Old 11-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tx170754
Jeff,
I'm trying to get in touch ( with apparently no luck) with the seller (no language barrier since I've lived there) for a set of S8 mats, could you please help.
Thanks,
Dan
PM sent Dan.

Quick Reply: S8 logo floormat (fußmatten) install