A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to all of you!

Old 08-04-2015, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks to all of you!

Just a quick note to say thank you to all the contributors on this forum. I usually have a lot of questions about cars, maintenance, etc. But generally I hop on here and within a few minutes find the matter thoroughly hashed out already, So, I don't get to post to much here because of that!

My Limo has been a thoroughly rewarding purchase, I just commented to the wifey last weekend how I enjoy driving this more and more as time goes on.

A big part of that enjoyment is having places like this to figure the quirks out, share ideas- and gain insight on maintenance and useability.

So, if you don't see me on here much- it's because you've already helped someone out in the past- and I'm just catching up on those threads now....

First round is on me....
Old 08-04-2015, 03:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 116 Likes on 94 Posts

Ballykid is on his way over. Now that he's 21, he can have my drink!
Attached Images  
Old 08-04-2015, 05:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds good, I have a good selection of non-Utah beers. (grumble grumble 3.2% grumble...)
Old 08-05-2015, 04:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Doc_A8
Just a quick note to say thank you to all the contributors on this forum. I usually have a lot of questions about cars, maintenance, etc. But generally I hop on here and within a few minutes find the matter thoroughly hashed out already, So, I don't get to post to much here because of that!

My Limo has been a thoroughly rewarding purchase, I just commented to the wifey last weekend how I enjoy driving this more and more as time goes on.

A big part of that enjoyment is having places like this to figure the quirks out, share ideas- and gain insight on maintenance and useability.

So, if you don't see me on here much- it's because you've already helped someone out in the past- and I'm just catching up on those threads now....

First round is on me....
Agreed. This board is pretty active. It allows us to brainstorm ideas and share past 'war stories'. I've always thought that with most repairs I can't possibly be the first person with...such and such issue, nor will I be the last. Being able to 'pay it forward' is my mantra hopefully without biased or faulty information and looking too much like a d**k....