Euro Lights :-) V8

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 03:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euro Lights :-) V8

Finally got a set of Euro lights for the V8!! Wahoo, They came with all the wiring so its just a matter of finding the time and sorting out what wire goes where. Now I'm looking for the clear front signal blinkers to complete the front end ** ... well it's never complete is it :-)Has anyone dealt with custom auto craft before? I can get a set for a fairly good price and a whole bunch of other products. cheers superdave
Old 12-13-2016, 10:13 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 5000CDQturbo
Finally got a set of Euro lights for the V8!! Wahoo, They came with all the wiring so its just a matter of finding the time and sorting out what wire goes where. Now I'm looking for the clear front signal blinkers to complete the front end ** ... well it's never complete is it :-)Has anyone dealt with custom auto craft before? I can get a set for a fairly good price and a whole bunch of other products. cheers superdave
Did you ever get those euro turn signal lights from that guy. I stumbled onto his website recently and thought that they would be really nice addition to to my euro front headlights. I know it has been awhile but I was hoping maybe you dealt with him and it turned out ok. I have been messaging him back and forth for a bit now. He doesn't have paypal but he uses Western Union which has a high exchange fee. Just wanted to see if you bought a set and it turned out ok. If you don't recall or you never did, I understand since it's been a few years.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

I just purchased a set on ebay.de from this guy. He may still have this set but I'm not sure, I may have got his last set. The sale went smooth, you are dealing in Euros so make the conversion. I was able to communicate with him using GOOGLE Translate. I think it was about $170.00 for the lamps and DHL shipping. It took about 3 weeks to get. These are CAC lamps that I think he bought when CAC was shutting down.

If your signature is Audiv8junckie you can't be all bad.

***Audi V8 Weiße Blinker Frontblinker Stoßstange NEU sehr selten***

Good Luck, Bob
Old 01-13-2017, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

He's a totally good guy. If I'm not mistaken he was a member of the audifans V8 list years ago(02?) before he moved to Luxembourg. V8 list did group buys on the clear corners(memory) and the NLA front shock mount(got 2 sets). Closed/reopened now moved to Portugal apparently. For years I've been hoping a parts car comes along with the CAC exhaust. Glad to see you still have the car Dave....Tom