Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Finally took delivery of my S3. What a car!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great. Enjoy.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Black looks fantastic!

Originally Posted by sailor99
Congratulations. Looks awesome! I am expecting my S3 to reach Brunswick Georgia tomorrow. Hopefully it will be at the dealer Thanksgiving week.

The S3 that I test drove in September had an intoxicating engine sound and awesome power. I knew right there that the S3 would be my next car. Great brakes too. Made me feel like a teenager again
I think my S3 is in the same boat going to San Diego. Arriving Dec 5th.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DennisMitchell
Let me the first to congratulate you on the new S3. It's beautiful. Welcome to the club. We will have lots to discover and experience together.
Thanks Took a while. Yep... Still have plenty to discover.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I really want to see the Panther Black in person as I'm leaning heavily towards Sepang. Luckily I have a couple months before my car will be built so I can change my mind.

Dynoflash (otherwise known as Al) was a universally hated tuner in the Evo community, I hope you didn't end up a victim of his crappy tuning. I've seen first hand the many horror stories about his tunes and his attitude back from 03-09 when I had my Evo 8. I spent a few long afternoons helping friends re-tune their cars after Al was done with them.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:45 PM
MML
AudiWorld Senior Member

Looks great, congrats. Love the interior seats.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Evolvd
I really want to see the Panther Black in person as I'm leaning heavily towards Sepang. Luckily I have a couple months before my car will be built so I can change my mind.

Dynoflash (otherwise known as Al) was a universally hated tuner in the Evo community, I hope you didn't end up a victim of his crappy tuning. I've seen first hand the many horror stories about his tunes and his attitude back from 03-09 when I had my Evo 8. I spent a few long afternoons helping friends re-tune their cars after Al was done with them.
Where do you live? I'm in the NY/NJ tri-state area? Send me a PM if you really need to see the color. But what I can tell you about the color is that it is beyond nice. Very very deep. During one evening there was a certain angle where it looked like the hood was a black hole, it looked like outer-space, like you can put your hand through it. The hood of my car looked like the Hayden planetarium without stars.

The color also shifts, It remains deep black but during certain angles in the day you can see the subtle colors. The colors shifts from the grey color of the pic I have of the hood above, to the purple of the fender during certain highlights (but still always black). Its really hard to explain. And it night you cant see the highlights, it just looks like the deepest black that I've ever seen. I've seen the Sepang, Panther Black is a much nicer color IMO, it also cost $1075. Almost twice the price as the Sepang. There's a reason for that.

Big Al? No comment.... My car didn't blow up... But I should have went to IveyTune. Thanks
Old 11-19-2014, 06:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Spoonie G: update signature?
Old 11-19-2014, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by AgisA
Spoonie G: update signature?
Done! Thanks and LOL! I noticed it before but completely forgot about it.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm too **** to own a black car, but what a great color combo and the wheels look amazing with the black exterior.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by m3brad
I'm too **** to own a black car, but what a great color combo and the wheels look amazing with the black exterior.
My First black car. I didn't want to die without ever owning one.

Quick Reply: Finally took delivery of my S3. What a car!!