Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Winter floormats

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winter floormats

Hey guys,

Good news is that my Monsoon Grey S3 finally arrived! Bad news is that I live in the midwest and winter is rapidly approaching. I can't seem to find the Audi S3 winter floormats online. I did find the A3 omes available through the Audi site. I saw that Weathertec has the front mats available, but I'd rather spring for the Audi ones.

Has anyone else found out when the Audi ones will be available? Anyone have any information on whether these mats are available overseas?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

found this:
2015 Audi A3 Sedan Front All Weather Floor Mats | eBay

...But I saw some comments indicating that the Weathertech will provide much better protection (coverage) than the Audi floor mats.

2015 Audi A3 / S3 | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.ca

http://assets.weathertech.com/assets..._15_444961.jpg
Old 11-21-2014, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dplaw09: In the same boat here in Ohio. Winter HAS arrived here and I could not find mats other than the WeatherTech units. I would have preferred Audi designated mats but as I have used and like WeatherTech fitted mats in other cars and my wife's current Subaru Tribeca, I ordered the WeatherTech mats for the A3/S3. In black of course. Being shipped right now. Might get Audi winter mats next winter for cosmetic reasons but the WeatherTech mats do work. My 2 cents.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

There are currently no S3 specific weather mats. There is only the A3 ones and the weather tech ones. I'll be springing for the weather tech as the OEM Audi ones don't protect anything in winter.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

My dealer threw in a free set of A3 all weather mats. They fit perfectly and the A3 logo is black. AFAIK, there is no all weather mat with S3 logo yet.

They are not as protective as the weather tech ones - no sidewall protection, but can't complain when they're free. I just need to scrub the floor liner in the spring.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:58 PM
aj6
AudiWorld Member

I have the weathertech mats in mine. The fitment is perfect and the look is good. No regrets.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by aj6
I have the weathertech mats in mine. The fitment is perfect and the look is good. No regrets.
Same for me! After last Winter in Chicago, the only thing that's going to protect my carpets are the weathertechs. I bought the A3 all-weather mats, but their coverage is less than desirable, so I returned 'em.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by aj6
My weathertech mats came in this afternoon. Perfect fit as in the photo posted previously in this thread. Very happy!
Old 11-22-2014, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

WeatherTech only makes currently front mats. If you want rears, Audi sells them separately. I order my rear mats from Ecstuning. There is no A3 logo on the rear mats so they work well for the S3.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I live in Washington and My dealer put All weather floor mat for free!! Those are not for S3, it has A3 logo on it but better than nothing! xD

Quick Reply: Winter floormats