Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Anyone Have Experience/Input on This?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 08:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Have Experience/Input with Neuspeed Power Module?

Saw this power module and wondered if anyone has used it on their S3. I know that flash tunes are better suited for power, etc., but in hopes of retaining warranty, I wouldn't mind trying a piggyback-like system out.

Neuspeed Power Module (14-15 A3/S3, 15 GTI/Golf/Golf R) - Modded Euros

Last edited by zzimbile; 02-19-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

not yet, but modded euros has it on their fleet car. maybe they would chime in, if you had a better subject title!
Old 02-19-2015, 10:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RyanS3
not yet, but modded euros has it on their fleet car. maybe they would chime in, if you had a better subject title!
Lol, good point. I'll edit it to make it easier to notice!
Old 02-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zzimbile
Lol, good point. I'll edit it to make it easier to notice!
It would be cool if they actually posted some testing results from a dyno!

Old 02-19-2015, 05:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, this does look really interesting. Thanks for sharing and hopefully we'll get some feedback from someone actually using this system.
Old 02-21-2015, 12:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From what I have read, many like it alot. However its a little short on power to me.

I'm personally waiting for the Burger Motorsports plug and play version as its suppose to get normal 2.0T into S3 power ratings for about the same price. More info at: Burger Motorsport JB4 PNP - GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum
Old 02-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mroberte
From what I have read, many like it alot. However its a little short on power to me.

I'm personally waiting for the Burger Motorsports plug and play version as its suppose to get normal 2.0T into S3 power ratings for about the same price. More info at: Burger Motorsport JB4 PNP - GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum
I am interested to see how this develops. I spoke to someone at BMS and they were very coy about saying if they were involved or not (it seemed as if they were not). I would prefer a BMS tune as I have used them in the past with no issue.

That being said, I would like to hear moddedeuros take on the tune if they installed it in their fleet S3.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Interested
Old 04-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mroberte

Heard anything new on this front? I'm close to purchasing a 2.0T A3 myself and would love the added hp but don't want to void the warranty by getting the APR. the Nuespeed power module is nice but +35 hp is a little lower than what I'd like.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

I bought one and liked it a lot. There is a definite increase in power and it has the added benefit of being removeable and not detectable by Audi like a tune. I would definitely recommend it. I got one for my fiancées Jetta also.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have Experience/Input on This?